Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have incredible balls, mate!

My balls usually hide behind my thick cock; in this soft cock picture , taken from the side , you can see how far mine actually hang! :smile:

older, wiser
lower, bigger

Also, may I endorse ActionBuddy's sentiment re your site status, Basque9.

Last edited:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
older, wiser
lower, bigger

Also, may I endorse ActionBuddy's sentiment re your site status, Basque9.

Thanks mate! It would appear we seasoned and ripened guys have learned a few useful things in life! Much appreciated, friend !:smile::smile:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was an older guy that I use to see on occasionally at the old Downtown Birmingham Y. Not much to look at body wise although I'm sure he was more attractive when younger. The thing though that set him off to me was his mushroom head. Cut and almost the size in diameter of a beer can.

Reactions: latetate

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was an older guy that I use to see on occasionally at the old Downtown Birmingham Y. Not much to look at body wise although I'm sure he was more attractive when younger. The thing though that set him off to me was his mushroom head. Cut and almost the size in diameter of a beer can.

I am visualizing a head which is much larger than its shaft; such heads do appear enormous and very erotic! There are huge heads on huge girth cocks , as well , which do not appear as menacing, but which in reality are humongous! I find one needs to compare a cock head with another object to get the true perspective of it!:cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
are you cut or uncut, or restoring?

I was cut 35 years ago. I was restoring until February when a right rotator cuff injury stopped me dead in my tracks. I just had arthroscopic surgery; I intend to resume restoration around October after arm and shoulder are healed!:cool: