Older Women Getting Fucked By Young Guys

K

kundalinikat

Wow, uh, off topic?

Yah I am, though I know of no videos to pass on...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love them. they are really hot. I like them most when the woman is past her prime, and looks really grateful to be given a length of young hard cock.
Oh really? How exactly are you defining past her prime? :confused::mad:

Some women prefer to have sex with men in their late teens to early 20's because they are so grateful. :wink: Girls in that age range often prefer older men like yourself who are established in their careers and have more dispoasble income.

I like them, but not too much of an age gap:rolleyes:
What do you consider to be an appropriate age gap?

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It seems that the original thread is about to disappear but to get back to the question"

I had one experience when I was much younger that I still remember fondly. I was (I think) 29 at the time and had just concluded a business deal in L.A. Unfortunately it had taken a lot of time and as it was late at night, I hardly relished the thought of driving down the coast to get back home. As it happened, my wife's aunt lived and worked in Hollywood - she was an R.N. I knew her address but had never been there and I decided to lett her put me up for the night and drive home the next day. Putting my plan into action, I drove to her place which turned out to be a small (literally one room) apartment. She welcomed me and assured me that I surely could spend the night there and that she would sleep at a gal friend's place down the block. She fixed sandwiches and as we ate changed her mind and said there was no need for her to disturb her friend when she could just make herself a palet on the floor - which she did. I had stripped down to my boxers and was getting into bed when she came in from the kitchen with two glasses and an open bottle of wine which (she explained) she had been saving for a special occasion. She sat down on a sofa and invited me to join her for a glass. I accepted and we drank and chatted.

At length she mentioned that a doctor had made the remark that most boys of 8 have had a sexual experience and usually with a much older man. She asked me if I thought that was true and I confessed that it was certainly true in my own experience. At her questioning, I related to her how I had been sucked by an older man as early as when I was 7. When I had finished that story she opined that it didn't seem to have marked me at all to which I agreed except to say that I had always harbored the thought that he had caused my organ to be larger than it might have been otherwise. She was at once very interested in what I meant by larger (and made no bones about scoping the front of my shorts) and further, wanted to know exactly the measure of that largness When I mentioned 9 inches she became more than interested - she got excited and since my boxers had given away the news that I now had an erection, wanted to see the meat uncovered. I guess that I was pretty excited too because I just pulled my boxers down and freed the monster. She didn't hesitate to get herself a handful which gave me a kind of strange thrill for besides being my wife's relative, this gal was 65 years old. I hasten to say that she was in great shape and obviously horny as she asked if she could have "some of that" as she continued to play with my cock. There was no way I could say "No" as she stripped off the kimono she was wearing and got down on the palet. I was right with her and she asked if she could be on top to start. Hell! I didn't care, I just wanted to get my dick wet. Well, she got her wish and after a bit if trouble getting my thick dick head in her slit, she began working her way down the shaft. It took so long that I thought I'd lose my load a couple of times but she finally had it all the way in and whispered something about never believing that a big one could feel so great. Then after a little stroking she pulled off and wanted me on top for some serious fucking (her words) and I did my very best to oblige.

She urged me to dump my load because she had been fixed long ago. I did that too - almost at the same time she was telling me to do it. We had another session about a half hour later when she had built me another hard on by hand and mouth. She was VERY good at both and we were both as ready this time as we had been at first. We slept then and when I awakened in the morning it was to the shell of bacon and eggs so we sat and ate as she exulted over how she had enjoyed out FUN.

As I was preparing to leave later she put her hand in my crotch and asked if she could see her "dream dick" once more so I took it out for her. She took it in her hand and in a moment (it seemed) she had me hard again and wanting to ream her pussy. Obviously, she had the same thing in mind and, of course, we would up on the floor screwing like a couple of kids. I did go home later that day and wouldn't you know that when my wife and I went to bed she was hot and wanted it.

Soon after that we left California and moved to Illinois. We hadn't been there quite a year before Aunty anounced a visit.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Girls in that age range often prefer older men like yourself who are established in their careers and have more dispoasble income.

Dear NJ,

This changes the thread to older guys having younger girls. :wink: Certainly these are two reasons why my young gf stays with me: My disposable income is substantial :biggrin1: and I'm very established in my career. But they are not the only ones. Recall my gf is 24 and I'm 61. :wink: