Olive Oil As a Lube

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For the infrequent occasions that I choose to use a lubricant (I'm intact), I've always preferred olive oil above anything and everything else. Smooth, slick, long-lasting...pure and natural, with no potentially harmful chemical ingredients, unlike most commercial lubes. But as with any other lubricant, I don't recommend leaving it under the foreskin after a session (though for circumcised guys it should be fine to leave on the glans as an emollient). Whether it should be used internally, however, I can't say.

Last edited:

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Durex and other lubricants causes irritations for me so I don't use them always.

I use KY every single day and it never caused me any irritations (Itching, redness etc....), the only cons of it is that it dries very fast, so I suggest you bring a glass of water with you to apply some drops when it dried instead of applying your own saliva, it is great for edging for hours.

Olive oil is a great Penis Enlargement Exercises (PEE) Lubricant, it heats your dick and makes the penis skin healthy, Amazingly I noticed that it reduces the sensitivity of the penis tip (temporary, only when applied) which reduces the stimulation when masturbating or getting sucked, It is long lasting but hard to clean, It has no chemicals what so ever, the best of the best.

Attachments

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Olive oil is great for the skin. It's what people (esp. the Romans) used to clean with before soap was invented.

It feels even better if you warm the bottle of oil in a bowl of hot water first.

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I currently use hemp oil as it absorbs easily, excellent for circulation and has a high mineral content. For Jelqing it does the trick definitely.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Olive oil is good stuff. Better than most sex lubes IMO. First time I used it was two summers ago when I got home very late from work and my gf jumped me in the kitchen. I said. "wait the lube is upstairs", she just grabbed the olive oil behind her on the counter poured it in her hand and worked it round my boner. Damn I like stand up sex!

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I laughingly recall that long ago when I was in my first relationship she wanted to try anal sex but we didn't have any lube or didn't know what to use so we ended up using some butter! It worked but I'm sure she was dripping it out for awhile! :smile:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Olive oil is great for the skin.
Its great for tit fucking as its edible later on,
its great for actual lube and have had women suggest that i
use it instead of other lubes.
as a side note: i learned this from an elderly Dutch man who was a ship builder -
he (and other men in the ship building yards) used olive oil on their bodies to prevent sunburn and in his 80s, as pale as he naturally was had a nice tan and never sunburned.
But as a lube, olive oil seems to work nicely.

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
What's the best way to go about heating it up?

You mean to heat Olive oil so it can heat your penis? You don't have to do that, Apply some Olive oil on your penis and rub your penis for a minute, Your penis then will be heated naturally (Oil boils faster than water, Oil heats faster than water, Oil preserves heat better than water).