OMG!Is this real

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well,I guess there are 2 opinions.Someone always says these huge cocks are fake.Do you have any scientific proof that it is fake?No,I dont have any scientific proof its real so?All I know there is real pumped cocks.My fav Max Delong for example.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw Keyonno on A4A(flirt4free)website last night.Only saw the free cam.VERY BORING.Guess I was hoping for him to pull those what I call tennis shorts down,he did one time but for a short moment.Saw his very filled up bikini underwear.Want to do a live private cam show with these guys but dont know how safe it would be to give my credit card number to the site.But he is on flirt4free at least.A4A website has 4 webcam websites to choose from.Flirt4free is one of them.

Last edited:

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good question.One of my many Max Delong videos,and dvds Max is trying on swim wear.I think they were specially made to hold his HUGE FAT cock.Guess Keyonno has to have specially made stuff,too?
Also saw Keyonno again the other night he did pull that monster out for a while and for free,too.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bump.Wondering if there might be any updates on Keyonno?I know he isnt the best looking guy in the world,and sure dont have the best body,but he does have a huge cock.