OMG please rate my BIG WHITE UNCUT COCK

xatl89x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your gf is probably just saying that because she thinks if she says you're huge you'll get cocky ;) a lot of girls are like that

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your gf doesn't have the slightest idea how lucky she is getting a cock like yours. Great Cock by the way.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, you don't need to envy anybody with that beautiful equipment...!!! And if your gf doesn't recognize what an extraordinary gift you're giving her, I'd advise trading her in for a more sensitive, more appreciative one (or maybe even a bf, who would definitely know a good thing when he sees it)...! --And yes, we'd love to see more pix of you, gf optional...but better still, a video of you solo...!!! :wink:

Last edited:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Perhaps the real issue is not that you are small but that she has a big ol' stretched out nasty gash and should go in for a nip and tuck!
Why would you stay with a woman who would say things like this to you?! There's nothing "friend"(ly) about her!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Impressive indeed!
Reminds me I went to a music event in Derbyshire, UK the other night, lots of locals there and guys happy to display at the urinals - one sported a thick handful like yours, his showed a massive head inside a rolled up foreskin - nature is good!