OMG! Rate my pussy please!!!

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ummmm, Its average. But dont worry, average is good enough for most guys.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
I never thought about fighting fire with fire, honestly. I'm no too sharp tonight.

I don't know about fighting, but making a funny, yep. :rofl:

I doubt there will be men that complain about it. :biggrin1:

It's funny. I'll laugh if several women start "rate my ____" threads in "young &hung" or "the healthy penis" forums. :wink:

"Guys ONLY... rate my pussy, tell me what you think, please!"

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know about fighting, but making a funny, yep. :rofl:

I doubt there will be men that complain about it. :biggrin1:

Though if you were really evening things up, ...you would address it to the "guys only...rate my pussy...tell me what you think"

You know.. how the guys always post in women's issues? Ladies ONLY, tell me what you think? God forbid another DUDE tells them what they think.

It's funny. I'll laugh if several women start "rate my ____" threads in young &hung forums. :wink:
Would be comical.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice dick! It's a little inverted so we can't really see it, but I'm sure it's awesome once it's ready to play. By the way, I'm a straight guy (married with two kids) but would love to suck you off!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick! It's a little inverted so we can't really see it, but I'm sure it's awesome once it's ready to play. By the way, I'm a straight guy (married with two kids) but would love to suck you off!

I may be wrong, and completely out in left field, but doesn't that make him not straight?!?! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To the original topic:

Problem is, unlike a penis, the only thing I can rate you on is the size of your vag lips or how good your pussy feels. As most girls think small is good (not necessarily the case), I won't rate you at all on the first count, and I seriously doubt the second judging will ever occur.

Now, if we could only stick a ruler into your vagina you could feel objectified like all the dicks on here. Of course, we don't have boobs which are stared at constantly, but still.

Mock away. It's only a site for penis support. OMG. LOL. (other lame acronyms acceptable, per ad nauseum, per ad infinitum.)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
To the original topic:

Problem is, unlike a penis, the only thing I can rate you on is the size of your vag lips or how good your pussy feels. As most girls think small is good (not necessarily the case), I won't rate you at all on the first count, and I seriously doubt the second judging will ever occur.

Now, if we could only stick a ruler into your vagina you could feel objectified like all the dicks on here. Of course, we don't have boobs which are stared at constantly, but still.

Mock away. It's only a site for penis support. OMG. LOL. (other lame acronyms acceptable, per ad nauseum, per ad infinitum.)
Or how it looks. Good thesis though Bill Nye.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
To the original topic:

Reading your signature AFTER reading your post, is what makes this thread so comical.