D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd gladly accommodate your needs. Gay boys are my favorite and a specialty. :smile:

Oooh. An offer. Too bad you don't live in Perth, babe. I think I'd take you up on it. If anybody could make it fun it would be include you. Maybe give some of our friends a call too. Make a party of it... njqt... primal_savage.. monster... rico... damian... anyone else???? Jump on but Think-Kink is the Cruise Director; she has to approve all comers.

And Keep me in mind next time you're exploring DownUnder!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Oooh. An offer. Too bad you don't live in Perth, babe. I think I'd take you up on it. If anybody could make it fun it would be include you. Maybe give some of our friends a call too. Make a party of it... njqt... primal_savage.. monster... rico... damian... anyone else???? Jump on but Think-Kink is the Cruise Director; she has to approve all comers.

Let's party!!!!!:biggrin1:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Yeah, I shall... :smile:
I'd fuck you. I'd fuck you hard. I'd fuck you so hard...
Hehe.. picked up some pieces to that costume.. working on it...

spike

Cherished Member
Media
Originally Posted by Nick4444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slant [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Nice dick! It's a little inverted so we can't really see it, but I'm sure it's awesome once it's ready to play. By the way, I'm a straight guy (married with two kids) but would love to suck you off!

I may be wrong, and completely out in left field, but doesn't that make him not straight?!?! :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Yeah sucking guys of is generally pretty gay...

By the way I would definately fuck Think Kink...