omg what a dick!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
good lawd thats a huge dick! I wish I were that big....sometimes....if I were that big, I'd never leave the house. It'd always be in my hand or in my mouth lol

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm more impressed by thickness than length. These two have good length, but I do agree about the second guy.... his cock is much thicker than the first guy's... jut my preference.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sure, it's beautiful but just lately, having seen some truly monster cock on here, I'm beginning to worry what I would do if I met a guy who was massively hung.

I just don't think I could take it, I mean some cocks reach a size were really and truly, they must be very painful to be intimate with.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, it's beautiful but just lately, having seen some truly monster cock on here, I'm beginning to worry what I would do if I met a guy who was massively hung.

I just don't think I could take it, I mean some cocks reach a size were really and truly, they must be very painful to be intimate with.

Think about the owner of the big cock trying to be intimate + not being able too find a mouth, pussy or ass that can do it justice = wouldn’t life suck when the best sex you’ve ever had was with one of your own hands?