On your wedding night did you have sexual intercourse?

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha..ok on our wedding night. we were both virgins. the love of my life was so nervous she locked herself in the bathroom while she changed into more night clothing than the day clothes she wore for the trip. So other than playing with her breasts, no. I did not see her muff for two days and it was about a week after the honeymoon that she was ready and we attempted intercourse. I have posted that hymen story before on this site.

you know we think this is the most hilarious story we tell now to close friends, and for us it is a big joke since for years we have had some kind of sexual contact each day we are together and still have a full sex night 3-4 times a week.

In the long run what mattered was our relationship and that gets better and better, and the sex does also.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your experience is almost identicle to mine, except it was several weeks before we actually had intercourse.

hahaha..ok on our wedding night. we were both virgins. the love of my life was so nervous she locked herself in the bathroom while she changed into more night clothing than the day clothes she wore for the trip. So other than playing with her breasts, no. I did not see her muff for two days and it was about a week after the honeymoon that she was ready and we attempted intercourse. I have aposted that hymen story before on this site.

you know we think this is the most hilarious story we tell now to close friends, and for us it is a big joke since for years we have had some kind of sexual contact each day we are together and still have a full sex night 3-4 times a week.

In the long run what mattered was our relationship and that gets better and better, and the sex does also.

Reactions: deleted994618

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just about every married person I know says they were too exhausted from the wedding to have sex on their wedding night.

That's what the honeymoon is for.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was it as hot as you hoped it would be? Or were you disappointed?
You asked, "On your wedding night did you have sexual intercourse?" My response is: Did we do anything other than have sexual intercourse?

Some people tell you, if you engage in sex before marriage your wedding night won't be exciting and fulfilling. Don't believe it. We had some of the hottest sex of our lives on our wedding night, slept briefly, then went at it all over again. My wife was so relaxed after getting that ring on her finger that we kept fucking until we were exhausted.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, we did. We'd been living together for a year before we got married, and had sex every day. So our wedding day was no different, except that we didn't have to go to work the next day, so we had more sex than usual. Sex is never disappointing when I'm in love.

Reactions: Notaes

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked, "On your wedding night did you have sexual intercourse?" My response is: Did we do anything other than have sexual intercourse?

Some people tell you, if you engage in sex before marriage your wedding night won't be exciting and fulfilling. Don't believe it. We had some of the hottest sex of our lives on our wedding night, slept briefly, then went at it all over again. My wife was so relaxed after getting that ring on her finger that we kept fucking until we were exhausted.

Yeah... What he said...

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. My wife and I had lived together for years before we got married and had sex some thousands of times.

I had gotten shit-faced drunk at a bachelor's party the night before. By the end of the wedding and reception we were both ready to fall asleep.

I think we screwed the next morning but I can't really remember. If we did I guess it wasn't that memorable.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Had 3 wedding nights - wasn't a virgin on the first, nor was wife, and we fucked while she was changing out of her wedding dress into her party clothes. I remember fucking her 8 times from the moment we got into the hotel until we went down for breakfast the next day (yes I did keep count!). Second wedding night was on a ferry for the Channel Islands, and we had a cabin with two bunks and I kept on climbing down from the top to do her in the lower one. Third wedding night we were in a hotel, we couldn't keep off one another and took a video and some pics.

On each occasion I and my wives-to-be had been having sex for months if not years before the wedding, but being newly married makes the sex VERY good.

First occasion both our bridesmaids (wife's old schoolfriends) got fucked by a couple of my friends, one was the best man, after the wedding party. Sex is really in the air at weddings!

Yes, and it was great! We lived together for 6 years before getting married, so we had had sex many times before. On our wedding night, it was the best sex we had ever had.

Reactions: livingthedream

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yes, yes, yes, VERY hot sex in Vegas.... we were there for 5 nights and must have had sex at least 15 times... pretty sure 4 times on our wedding day/night... was amazing sex! but the one thing my wife and i still laugh about was the horrible bottle of champagne we bought at the Flamingo. My wife likes to use a certain part of my anatomy as a swizzle stick that she dips in her wine glass and licks the champagne off of.. really hot but the champagne we used that night was really bad... but she enjoyed the swizzle stick many times! ;)

Reactions: dallas_dad65

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Was it as hot as you hoped it would be? Or were you disapointed?
My wife and I were both 23, and wedding-night virgins. Yes, there was sexual intercourse! Five times in the first 24 hours as man and wife.

No, I don't think it was as "hot" as I hoped for. The very first time was actually rather lousy sex from a physiological perspective . . . but it was a lot more meaningful and significant and emotionally intense - for both of us - than we expected. More than 35 years later we're still doing it and enjoying it.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No.... Not till the next day, we were really tired from the wedding night and we decided to just have foreplay for few days.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just about every married person I know says they were too exhausted from the wedding to have sex on their wedding night.

That's what the honeymoon is for.

If you've had family and friends fly from all over the country to spend one night with you and it's the most expensive party that you're ever going to have, you'd want to enjoy your friends and family and party all night long. It's the only time in most people's lives when something like that happens.

One friend told me that their Honeymoon suite that was a last minute surprise present from the groomsmen completely went to waste because by the time that they got back to the room it was 4am and they were too tired to enjoy it and needed to get some rest because the next morning they were flying out for their honeymoon.

LaChula4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope none what so ever.... He went to sleep and I was left alone to figure out how to take my big wedding dress off since I dont have hands on my back, it was defintely an eye opener for what was suppose to come throughout the marriage!!!!

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
We had a very simple low-stress wedding. And we spent the night nearby in a cabin on a beautiful lake.

So we had plenty of energy left, and fucked and fucked and fucked that night. And for the next several days.