One more thing, fellas....

Austingal

Legendary Member
Media
I'm interested in how you guys approach a site like this one. Is it all about seeing as much as possible as quickly as possible? How much store do guys lay by actually getting to know the other people on the site and developing (the r word is coming!) a relationship with people?

paraguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm interested in how you guys approach a site like this one. Is it all about seeing as much as possible as quickly as possible? How much store do guys lay by actually getting to know the other people on the site and developing (the r word is coming!) a relationship with people?

Honestly?

I have been away from home for about 2 months now working a pretty rough schedule. Very little free time so when I'm not at work I'm wiped out sleeping on my sisters couch. For me, this site (which I found the day of the revamp) has been an outlet for socializing.

In a couple of weeks my wife will have moved here (right now we are about 3000 miles apart) and a couple of weeks after that I will be done with this internship and transitioning to a normal work schedule, which will allow some time for real life socializing and relationship building (all of our playmates will be 3000 miles away, have to go out and meet new people again).

All of that said, I think I will be sticking around this site, so far people members seem pretty cool.

elvid

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For me, it's much more about the people and their thoughts and opinions than it is about seeing pics.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although to do enjoy the pictures from the ladies such as yourself and posting a few of my own, I approach this site as a place, much like you have so far, to ask question to the opposite sex about relationships, sex and what ever. And some of the guys here are also quite insightful

Much of the ladies here are older than myself and with that have more life experience and hearing their opinions on things or getting advice from them has only been helpful.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are many great LPSG online friendships, many friendships that exist in the non cyber world, Many hook ups and even a few honest lasting relationships.

I am sure once you get to know the place, what ever you are looking for you will find here. Till then just have fun

not_brand_x

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't been using the site for very long, but its been an interesting resource for conversations that I don't normally have among my regular group of friends. While the site is an opportunity to show off, I like it better as a place to post about a different and diverse range of topics.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly?

I have been away from home for about 2 months now working a pretty rough schedule. Very little free time so when I'm not at work I'm wiped out sleeping on my sisters couch. For me, this site (which I found the day of the revamp) has been an outlet for socializing.

Oh, come on!

If socializing is what you are interested in, there are far more appropriate sites that are not cock/sex focused.

You are here for the cocks and sex talk. Socializing has nothing to do with it.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been a lurker for a long time.

Posted some pics, read a lot, chime in from time to time. Of course I love seeing the ladies' pics as well. But it is always enjoyable to discuss sex and see others' view on it.

Reactions: Austingal

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm interested in how you guys approach a site like this one. Is it all about seeing as much as possible as quickly as possible? How much store do guys lay by actually getting to know the other people on the site and developing a relationship with people?

I joined to find photos videos and any other stuff about really big dicks.

Soon I found myself posting photos of myself, scanning through the Threads and posting Threads of my own.

I didn't come here to find or make virtual friends, but I have become friendly with quite a few members and met up with quite a few and even introduced a few to the site.I started a Thread on meeting/hooking-up with other members (pauses to go and search.....)

http://www.lpsg.com/threads/have-you-had-sex-with-any-of-your-lpsg-friends.360753/

I get quite a few Private Messages (now called Conversations - I believe.) and I always reply, sometimes the conversation leads somewhere and other times I get the feeling that they just want to know one thing.......

There are some very interesting and friendly people on LPSG and a few who aren't.

I still scan the latest daily Threads board to see if there are any new and even more sexy amazing people out in the world.
One of many addictions I have.
And like to keep an 'open mind' to possibilities.....

Joe

ps; How are you finding life in London ?

AusWang85

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I came here by way of insecurity about my physical attributes (penis obviously) but have since formed some real friendships via pm (conversation or whatever they are now). I also was interested in not only where i fit in literally (other people's views, i suppose i was very insecure about my cock) but what else the site had to offer and was surprised to find lots of like minded people but also many that were NOT like minded lol!

So it was eye opening experience. I have since found a lot more females to chat with such as yourself which is great as they often have a diff perspective to the men. As for relationships I am all for going deeper than just 'here are my pics what do you think' but frankly I do sometimes find it hard to locate the members who want this rather than those that just want to jump on cam and jack off (nothing wrong with that just its a bit limited for deeper discussions about life).

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex is one of my hobbies and it's nice to have a place to chat about it as it is to chat about any of the other things I find entertaining in life and this has been a great venue for that. So I'm mostly here for the conversation. I also check the adult websites forums here and there for recommendations. I spend very little time surfing galleries / private messaging / chat rooming.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have a fair number of friends on here. I'm not a big picture browser and I'm not here looking to get my rocks off or hook up. I guess a lot of it is in private or profile messages. I also browse for interesting threads once a day or so and respond where I can.

D

deleted957094

I have no idea how I found this site-but for me, working with the public and being well known in a relatively small city makes it difficult to meet people that aren't patients or friends of patients, or do things like walk around the locker room at the gym because it's filled with people I'm going to have to see in a professional capacity in an hour. So for me the site allows for friendships and conversations that would be hard for me to have with local people.