One of the Best interracial scenes iv ever seen!!!!

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that's how you're supposed to fuck a white girl! I halfway expected him to start shouting 'Reparations, bitch!' :biggrin1:

I've seen this one before. About a hundred times, actually, lol! Probably my favorite scene ever. It's from the Big Mann on Campus series featuring Richard Mann aka Manaconda. Check out his team up with Crista Moore...

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's refreshing to finally see a hung guy fuck some bitch ballsdeep!!! Usually they hold back the last 3-4 inches. But, shit, I've taken much larger dicks ballsdeep up my ass without all that screaming and moaning "drama"!!

Yeh, well, I've also had a 'couple' of dicks up my ass that were larger than Richard Mann, and I didn't scream either, but if Richard was bisex I think I'd go nuts with his beast ballsdeep in me... :wink:

joshuareese

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a classic, my second favorite of all time the first of course being the one she does with shane diesel. And that one they invent a new position called the deeper balls deep position.

great noisy bitch gets a great fuck from a huge BBC, love it

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an amateur vid of a black man fucking a white wife. You can't tell how big his cock is because during the whole (short) vid he's burying his cock DEEP in her pussy and she is lov-ing IT! I love this vid because her legs are tied to her arms, forcing them to stay open and she is forced to take his cock any way he gives it to her - and he IS giving her all of his cock. Watch:

White wive get fucked by bbc

simba

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an amateur vid of a black man fucking a white wife. You can't tell how big his cock is because during the whole (short) vid he's burying his cock DEEP in her pussy and she is lov-ing IT! I love this vid because her legs are tied to her arms, forcing them to stay open and she is forced to take his cock any way he gives it to her - and he IS giving her all of his cock. Watch:

simba
Dude's probably got a dick like a vienna sausage!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

simba

Not sure how big he is, but I hope you don't mind I re-post this link. This is exactly how I try moving when I want to rub my wife's cul-de-sac when I'm on top.