Open Gang Style Showers in Southeast PA

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
You can also terrify kids though. I would make it known not to take candy from strangers, like my parents did forty+ years ago. But I wouldn't try to make them afraid of random people who are minding their own business. It's like all the people who were afraid of Y2K ten years ago. My mom seriously had her mind going about it and she didn't own and couldn't use a computer then or now. Why put fear in people for something that likely will never happen? At fourteen and sixteen they know a lot about the world and will be able to deal with these challenges without inheriting their father's world wise or world weary fears.

The shower room is not a place I fear, nor the people in it, nor has it ever been.

when it likely will never happen is when it happens. Nor do they need to see freaks going at it in the shower. You gripe about people being homamphobes then you have guys on here figuring out the best way to get a glimpse or show off at a urinal. Not cool. Do you r thing but in an appropiate place and with the appropriate people. that goes for anyone straight or gay

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's what I told a man that immediately thought those same thoughts about me when he found out that I was bi.

"Pedo and perverted fears come from Pedo and perverted minds. Since you like women, I don't want you around my daughters, because obviously since you're "straight"....".:rolleyes:

I don't know about PA, but I go to a Y in Canada that has an open shower. It was remodelled a few years ago, and they kept the open shower. I use the plus locker room which in addition to having an unlimited towel service, also has a hot tub and steam room that everyone uses naked. Also, it is for 18+ only which I like. I don't want to have to endure bratty kids or paranoid fathers who think everyone is a pervert and is out to molest their sons.

Reactions: sdbg

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Philadelphia Sports Club - Highpoint location in Chalfont has two locker rooms. One locker room has only an open shower. The other has both open and stall showers. Both locker rooms have sauna and steam room.
I was just there as a guest today and can verify that this is still true. It's an old-school setup and older and younger guys seem to be comfortable with it. I had a chat with a young guy when we were both getting undressed. He seemed completely unfazed when I stripped off my underwear as we chatted and he still did the same. We resumed the chat in the shower...across from each other and facing each other much of the time. It's nice to see that a younger guy was completely comfortable seeing my scrub my dick as we chatted and equally comfortable doing the same