Open Zipper, Pants Fly

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors - by minors we mean those under the age of 18,."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
or wear light colored spandex bike shorts with no jock to get visual gasps and attention...instead... providing you can fill them up..

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once walked past a guy on the street who had his pants unbuttoned. I saw a flash of light skin backed up by a forest of beautiful dark hair.

One thing led to another . . . . He gave awesome head.

Earth calling... seriously, get out of your little day-dreams.

D

deleted509196

No but if my guy was walking around with his zipper undone on purpose I'd just be sooo... looking there and wanting him!

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
I know this is an old thread but I just love the topic!! Main reason is because of a friend of mine; he is VERY careless about keeping his pants zippered up and keeping his pants buttoned. First couple of times I saw him with his fly down I thought it was an accident, of course. Soon afterward I realized he did it almost ALL the time!!

Let me tell you something about this guy. He's a young black guy (in his 20's) with a nice athletic body, handsome face and a very friendly and engaging personality. Of course seeing him like this numerous times has been a big turn on for me, almost TOO much. A lot of times when he's doing that he's freeballing as well; it used to drive me crazy, I'd see some of his pubic hair and most of his ass.....kept hoping to see his dick and kept wondering why I never got a chance to see it.

Of couse I as well as others told him to zip up or pull his pants up because his ass was showing. Usually he's just zip up a bit and then be un-zipped again within a few minutes. It was particularly hot when he got drunk; he'd walk around all the way unzipped with his pants button open as well. One time he told me he was kind of careless like that after he took a piss when he was drunk.

A few of the more interesting time when I saw him like that...
One Saturday evening I went to his apartment to visit. He usually got pretty toasted starting early on Saturdays. Anyway, his girl friend answered the door; she was getting pretty tired of his behavior. Well she opened the door and I asked if he was there. She said yes and lead me into the bedroom where he was passed out on the bed totally ASSED out with his pants way low. She said; "Here's your buddy!"
Another time we went camping with another friend. When I woke up he'd already been up and left the tent. I went out to pee and then I saw a trail. I walked down it a bit and saw him walking toward me. He was shirtless and his pants were wide open; no way he was just walking around unzipped; I mean WIDE open! Luckily he was wearing some underwear that time. I asked him what he was doing and he said; "Communing with nature."

There's more but I'll see if anyone replies.