Open Zipper, Pants Fly

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you see a guy with his zipper down, do you say something? I do but I never know exactly what to say not knowing the person or how he might respond. But I hope that if mine is down (I walked out the house the other day with it down and realized it when I got in the car) that someone would say something.

B_Sweetcar

Sexy Member
Media
Of course I've told him numerous times about his fly being open and all that, I'd hate it if I was unzipped and my friends let me walk around in public like that. As I said, he'd usually zip part way up and a few minutes later it would be right back down again. Who knows how he started that habit and got away with it so long! You'd think his family would have put an end to it somehow. It got to the point where I wouldn't mention it if we were just hanging out together but I would tell him if we were going somewhere outside where he was liable to get embarassed.

OK, about a few more hot times.
Once when we were about to go on a weekend trip (he wasn't working at the time) he told me he wasn't sure he wanted to go because HE was embarassed about the only clothes he had to wear. It was a very warm weekend in October and all he had to wear was a flannel shirt and some blue jeans. The button had popped off the jeans AND the zipper was broken. I told him I didn't care (and I didn't of course). We had to stop at a store and buy some diaper pins so he could keep them closed. Of course he took the pins out when we got to the motel.....

Another time I had to see him early in the morning about something. He was staying at someone's house and was asleep in the basement. He was sleeping on a mattress on the floor with another guy (there wasn't enough beds or couches so people staying there had to share) they were all cuddeled up together and when he got up of course the front of his shorts were wide open. I was a bit embarassed that time. He wasn't wearing any underware and I could see all his pubes.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you see a guy with his zipper down, do you say something? I do but I never know exactly what to say not knowing the person or how he might respond. But I hope that if mine is down (I walked out the house the other day with it down and realized it when I got in the car) that someone would say something.
That's me, too. You know you should say something, but what do you say and what will the reaction be? I'll just quietly tell the guy, "Hey, your pants are open" if he seems approachable and stuff. No cutesy shit like "X-Y-Z" or talking about barn doors, he doesn't need to be patronized or given a riddle to solve.

Of course, if the guy is an asshole, I won't bother to help him out.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never did it intentionally and only a few times it has happened because I was in a rush and forgot to zip up.

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually gesture/indicate, preferably without words, if he seems oblivious to the fact that his fly is open. A subtle flick of the wrist, an eye gesture, and sometimes accompanied by a slight cough, gets the point across without announcing it to the world.

B_coachtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors - by minors we mean those under the age of 18,."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors - by minors we mean those under the age of 18,."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reminds me of an old joke:
A man goes to church one Sunday, and as he is entering the building, a older woman in the congregation says to him, "Excuse me, but your business is open", meaning his fly. Not understanding, and rather confused, he replies, "No, ma'am, I'm sure I locked the door yesterday and we're always closed on Sunday."
During the service, he needs to pee, so he goes to the men's room, where he discovers his fly is open, and suddenly understands what the woman meant.
On the way out after church, he pulls the woman aside, and asks "Excuse me, but when my business was open this morning, was my salesman in or out?"

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I accidently forgot to zip my fly after using the bathroom at a car dealership. A salesman informed me my fly was unzipped. He seemed to say it in a rather harsh tone. But it was totaly by accident I was unzipped. I was wearing underwear anyway. I got embarrassed and quickly zipped up.

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I have not... but once my fly was down at work, and one of they guys that was sitting next to a female work mate, told me I had my fly down. I responded, just advertising. :eek:)~

Little did I know, a year after she had left the work place, that she would meet up with me married and all. :eek:)