Oral Sex by someone with no teeth.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Incredible is the adjective to use. Yes, royboy, my cock has been blown a couple of times by a dude who removed both his uppers and lowers before giving my tool the best, most loving suck it had ever had and none has lived up to it since. The sucking was awesome, that and the nibbling or gumming on it with his soft gums covering his hard bones can't be described except perhaps for incredible. Get one when you can, man, you're remember it forever.

Reactions: submit452

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a guy who has near full dentures, and who L O V E S to give head, i feel like I can really concentrate on the dick and not have to worry about keeping the teeth away. Actually have only had the opportunity to do it to two guys since have the choppers removed, and have not really asked them how it felt.
Anyone want to give it a LPSG testing??????

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
many people hae their teeth removed early in life for all sorts of reasons, I was blessed by being with a partner like that- Good looking and an absolute peach of a blow job - especially as i could just hold his head down and bang away fully in and out without fear of being scraped by his teeth

Reactions: Columbus michael
A

AM_092

Incredible? MORE LIKE CREEPY! Just find someone good at giving head ;-)

readytocum

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always gave my bj's removing my upper false teeth, and they all enjoyed it very much, comments having the best blow job they can get, anyone ready to experience, volunteer here, lol

Last edited:

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
The best blowjob i ever had was from an older guy about 67, no teeth. Let me tell you it's like a woman with a large pussy except his mouth and throat could grab your cock and squeeze in rhythm.Nothing better,
and my cock is 7 3/4x5 3/4, it was like 4 inches to him.
He probably could've taken 10 with ease. i asked him, he became my regular stop.
He told me that he used to suck a mwm with 12x7 1/2. He told me that there used to be a lot more guys with really big cocks around than there are now.
He also told me he sucked cock when he was in his teens, but got more cock, all of it married men since he was 60 than any other time in his life.
I never suck a man that sucks me, well I have twice but stopped. So he has been the measurement for my skills.
I believe when I deepthroat, a man would never know I had any teeth, not matter what his size is.
So no teeth is nice, but sucking like you don't have any teeth is even better in my opinion.

Reactions: submit452

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What made me think of asking this question is I have heard some men in SF were getting their teeth pulled so they could accomodate large cocks.
This is something I've been thinking of asking, but not known 'How to phrase it ?' for ever such a long time.
I'd love to hear from anyone who has done it, or is considering it.

I'd love to know what you heard about these guys in San Francisco....

I was curious, because I'm only 31, and had to have my teeth removed for medical reasons and I've been dating this guy for a year now and I haven't told him yet.. Opinions anyone? Please, should I tell him or not, I think he'd love the Bj but I'm nervous about him not finding me attractive anymore... Even though I know I'm a very pretty girl, I'm worried if I tell him all he'll think about is granny. :(

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've known 2 old guys who would remove them (discreetly) prior to trying to deepthroat me but the best deep throaters I've had are the guys who have full sets of teeth (I presume) and can deep throat without scratching or bruising my dick.

One of them drives many miles to meet me. I've told him about LPSG.

Joe