Oral Sex - Eating out

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a bi dude, I freakin' love going down on a woman. When I first tried it, I beat myself up for waiting so long and refusing to try it previously.

Reactions: Horneybiguy

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I fucking love it for a couple of reasons

• The taste, smell or whatever never fails to get me completely rock hard, I guess this is because at some animal level this is what triggered an erection and in these days of clothes, over washing and masking perfumes you have to get your face right in there to experience it.
  • In my experience most women don't cum from fucking but all of them (that i've had enough time with) will cum from being eaten properly (some needing a little help from fingers), I just have to know a woman is actually getting off herself, I can barely maintain an erection if I get the feeling she's 'letting me' fuck her.

Reactions: Kent.believeit

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy it! it feels great to get them off and a clean pussy has a great taste

Just knowing that a woman is actually getting off is the most satisfying part about oral..i love giving head more than i like actual sex because i know i can get off during sex i don't know if she is but with oral i know i can feel it, taste and smell it and its just the best. and the feeling of the pussy afterward is just so amazing

Reactions: guest87

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I enjoy it, a lot.

I prefer it to getting a BJ, and intercourse is usually that much better afterwards.

I had one long term partner who wouldn't let me and that was a big disappointment - I still don't know why, every time I asked I'm sure she never gave me the real reason... too late to ask now though.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is usually a starter or finisher to intercouse but yes I love it. What is neat is my partner bumping, grinding, twisting, and moaning and at the same time staying with her with my tongue buried in her vagina.

I love the taste and smell and especially like to french kiss it off with her while fucking.

One thing that I like and she does also, but begs me to stop pretty quick is to suck up her exposed clit between my teeth and then hold it there while I tongue her clit furiously.

Obviously for me it is is a "Yee Haw"

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I had one long term partner who wouldn't let me and that was a big disappointment - I still don't know why, every time I asked I'm sure she never gave me the real reason... too late to ask now though.

I used to think I was god's gift to pussy eating for a couple of reasons. First was my ex wife who had never orgasmed other than on her own despite seven years of long term relationships with three guys. Another was an ex who hadn't managed to cum in company since she started taking anti-depression meds several years earlier.

Both of them needed very rough tongueing, nibbling and sucking to get them off. Both had those classic hard to find, almost non-existent "it's supposed to be round here somewhere" sort of clits.

Other women seemed kind of less into it and then I met a woman who positively disliked it, which was a shame, when turned on she had a beautiful glistening half inch long clit like a tiny glistening cock head that I really wanted to suck. I eventually realised I had to totally recalibrate my technique, avoiding direct contact, even focusing on the tops of her thighs but even then she usually said "just fuck me" after a minute or so. This was cool though as she came every five minutes or so from actual fucking. It seems her clit was just way more sensitive than the women i'd honed my skills on. On the rare occasions she did get into it I could get her squirming by breathing on it or gently pulling on her long pubes with my lips.

That said, i've since fucked a woman with an even bigger clit who came even more easily and often from fucking and she loved being eaten roughly.

I think the key, that i'd missed, is to work up to it gradually, holding off on the real 'eating' until it becomes apparent that that's what she wants. Really looking forward to getting to know another new pussy one day...

Reactions: GE_1972