Oral Sex - Eating out

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely love it. Nothing like being between a pair of soft thighs, looking up her body and seeing her breasts and face while I lick her pussy, hearing her moans and making her cum. Were a very oral couple.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Giving oral turns me on even more. Hearing her reactions and feeling her body react.

Sorry to say that I haven't done it for some time though.

Same here, been several years since I had the opportunity to do so. And I'm just not into all the crap you have to do to get to that point. Been solosexual for almost five years now. The first two I was still married but my wife was not interested anymore. Now I'm divorced and just do not feel like going to the trouble anymore myself.

I do enjoy eating a woman's pussy. The feel, taste and smell are overwhelming, makes me hard without fail. When I think about being with a woman again, that is what I am thinking about more often than not.

Could not be with a woman who does not enjoy it. And a guy is not a guy if he is not into sucking pussy.

Nylonesque

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely love licking and sucking on a wet, juicy pussy and clit.

But in answer to your original question, no, not all straight men do like going down on a woman. I've read a lot about men who refuse to perform oral sex on their partner. They want their cock sucked, but will not reciprocate. Some straight guys find it a real turn off.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually I was not a big fan in the begining, but have over time really acquired quite an appetite for pussy. Seems to drive the women I have been with quite crazy, which I find to be extremely erotic

Glad this one got kicked back up. This is probably one of the best Ask a Straight guy questions.

Good fucking job OP!