Oral Sex - Eating out

R

Removed

I like it, especially on a neat pink pussy. I love to see the girl squirm with delight and listen to the pace of her breath quicken

Somehow, I find eating out to be more intimate that fucking. With both I enjoy bringing pleasure to the woman. Feeling her react. Maybe cum. Maybe ask to be fucked. The smell, taste, texture and hotness of it all get me hard.

However I find the woman has to be closer to my heart to eat her out. I'll fuck a FWB through a series of mind blowing orgasms. Make her writhe on my fingers. When I want to eat her out that I know she's my SO.

Reactions: rtg
D

deleted468451

Somehow, I find eating out to be more intimate that fucking. With both I enjoy bringing pleasure to the woman. Feeling her react. Maybe cum. Maybe ask to be fucked. The smell, taste, texture and hotness of it all get me hard.

However I find the woman has to be closer to my heart to eat her out. I'll fuck a FWB through a series of mind blowing orgasms. Make her writhe on my fingers. When I want to eat her out that I know she's my SO.
I agree, there has to be a connection before I go down on a woman.

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from fucking, there's nothing better. The smell, the taste, that juice running down your throat. Do that to your woman, and you own her!

I thoroughly love eating pussy. When I go down, I usually stay down til the lady makes me stop

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it while one or two fingers rhythmically massage her G spot of increasing intensity and liberal lathering of her clit, sometimes sucking it into my mouth so I can give it the proper tongue lashing it so richly deserves. Naughty clits need extreme tongue lashings.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love love love eating my wifes pussy! Few things give me the pleasure that eating her pussy gives me. It makes my cock rock hard. I love eating her pussy and hearing her moan and seeing her squirm. I love getting her so hot that she begs me to fuck her. I love having my tongue inside her pussy and maniplutaing her nipples. This makes her hot as a fire cracker real quick. She will beg me to fuck her. I climb on her and accomodate her pussy and fuck the hell out of her. Love love love the feel and taste of her love nest!