Orgasm and ejaculation

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever thought about how incredible this is? I think it's so interesting that the penis is capable of doing this. Every time I see a cock cum I think about how it is possible; physically, emotionally, etc. It's like nature created the penis and it had to be just right for it to be able to do something like that, and that's without the pleasure of the orgasm. Now when you put both together, it really makes you think about how humans work.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't follow you, is it the fact that orgasm and ejaculation are linked and happen at the same time, that you find incredible or it's because they are two separated function but very hard to dissociate?

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what!

What I find incredible, is the fact that clitoris is the only body part that it's only purpose is pleasure.

I mean, man pee from their dick, it got a function, it as to be hard,, it have a down time between orgasm, it's about 5 to 10 time less sensitive to stimulation then the clitoris.

Clitoris, is not limited by those facts.

I would say that the clitoris is not enough recognized in our society for what it's capable off.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever thought about how incredible this is? I think it's so interesting that the penis is capable of doing this. Every time I see a cock cum I think about how it is possible; physically, emotionally, etc. It's like nature created the penis and it had to be just right for it to be able to do something like that, and that's without the pleasure of the orgasm. Now when you put both together, it really makes you think about how humans work.
I thought I already commented? Anyway, if you ever want to watch we can skype!

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your right, I thought that I read that it was 5 to 10 time's more, somewhere before but it's more like 2 times more. But if your circumcised it could be event more.

http://www.alternet.org/9-interesting-things-you-may-not-know-about-clitoris
I don't know, man. If you've ever seen video of fetal development, the time when genitals form it looks pretty similar at the start, because it's the same tissue making up the corresponding parts. There are pics of women with large, protruding clits that look strikingly familiar.

It's hard to say who enjoyed the rubbing more, my glans or her clitoris. It's only fair to say we both enjoyed the hell out of it. Again, I think it is highly variable by individual, but a natural (protected by foreskin) glans and clitoris are very sensitive erogenous zones.