Orgasm intensity from larger cock

account115

Experimental Member
Media
Ladys Ive heard from friends that women tend to come faster from sex with a big penis, but when the orgasm comes is it different from an orgasm you get from a normal sized penis or a smaller penis?

Different only in intensity or also in its overall quality?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's the difference between relieving tension and experiencing an intense feeling of calm and peace.

Reactions: BetterFuture

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, my orgasms with a larger penis are more intense in general. But, it does still make a difference on the sexual connection I have with the man. My boyfriend and I are very connected when it comes to our sex life....and I tend to orgasm very easily, multiple times, harder, and longer. The feeling is different with him for me....my muscles have a lot more to grip onto while I have a orgasm...so for me the sensation takes over more.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had wonderful orgasms from all my boyfriends no matter what their size. I love a lot of foreplay (kissing, breast play, oral, etc), so by the time penetration starts, I am more than ready.

Guys seem to forget the anatomy of the vagina. It's not this giant hole waiting to be filled by a giant penis. It's elastic, flexible, and it lubricates when excited.

On most occasions, I have already orgasmed from the oral, so the vaginal is icing on the cake, and more orgasms. :smile:

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this thread kills any hope of a smaller guy ever thinking he could please a women...

That's so not true. Read my post above.

No two women are the same and no two men are the same. We all have our turn ons and we all get pleasure in different ways. I have been very pleased by smaller boyfriends. I would never judge a man by the size of his penis. That would be too superficial. It's all in his technique, his lovemaking skills, the positions used for intercourse, and foreplay, of course.

When I start dating a guy, I don't ask him his size. :rolleyes: And I don't carry around a tape measure, stare at his bulge, ask him to model his underwear for me, take him clothes shopping, or use any other method to figure it out.

When I'm in a relationship with him, I love everything about him. That would explain why I am with him and nobody else.

His size is what it is, and I am what I am.

Of course, because your at LPSG, "smaller guy" is defined as anyone under 8 x 6. So, sadly, that's a LOT of people on the planet.

I would not say under 8X6 is a smaller guy. It is average when you consider how few real large guys are really out there. You're right when you say that's a lot of guys on the planet.

How many women have large breasts?

Not that many compared to the ones with small and average breasts. And that's true even when you take into account the women who've had breast implants.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this thread kills any hope of a smaller guy ever thinking he could please a women...

Put your tongue to good use and everyone can please a woman ;-)

And are you really a smaller guy? Or just normal...

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it makes a big diff., I've only been w/3 guys but before my current bf I never ever had an orgasm not even one. My bf's size def. makes a big diff. for me. But also for the poster who said this thread shows smaller guys can't please a woman, I don't get why people say that here cuz this is a big penis site so obviously most of the women here are probably gonna like big. For me it's just cuz of how my body works, but there's a gazillion women who don't come to LPSG and I'm sure a lot of them are totally fine w/avg.?? Just saying is all :smile:

Reactions: Uncutpete

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Makes no difference to me. I have different intensity/kind of orgasms with different size men that I really can't tie to a specific reason.

The number one reason I get aroused/have good orgasms is the chemical attraction to my guy. Two is what he does for me (I like LOTS of nipple stimulation before and during ) and what I do for myself. I only orgasm during sex when I'm on top - which isn't the deepest penetration. Otherwise, only from oral or manual stimulation.

It seems to me the women on here (myself included) are probably not only more orgasmic than the average woman, but probably more likely to come from a bigger cock because that's why they're here - it's what they like. I'm here because my boyfriend is bigger than what I've been used to and I am kind of addicted to this place now.

Reactions: Uncutpete

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
For me the size matters in terms of how hard I cum. I cum super easy from any size dick more or less, but I cum harder from a bigger one, esp one thats thick. I do like feeling stuffed, but what I like even more about a bigger cock is how you can do more things with it position wise, since you don't need all of it in you. I also like being on top with a bigger guy since he doesn't slip out when I ride really hard.

Its just preference, and I have friends that would never touch a dick the size of my boyfriends. Most of the girls here, like me, like big dicks and thats why we're here. Talk to any guy with a big dick, he'll tell you he's been with girls who didn't like it so big, so its like anything else where the two of you have to work as a couple.

Jen

I have a question for the ladies ... A lot women I been with tell me I'm first to make them orgasim from penetration. Is this true with a lot women or no ?

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
but what I like even more about a bigger cock is how you can do more things with it position wise, since you don't need all of it in you. I also like being on top with a bigger guy since he doesn't slip out when I ride really hard.

That's probably the biggest factor...certain positions are just easier with more size..Doggy & riding in particular...doggy especially if the chick has a big booty! lol more length = easier strokes.

I'm about 6.5 long & above avg thickness...., I do 3somes with a guy thats 8" and Its always hot to see how much more intense the doggystyle is for the woman...on the other hand hard missionary pounding can be painful etc

Tatiana38ddd

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have a question for the ladies ... A lot women I been with tell me I'm first to make them orgasim from penetration. Is this true with a lot women or no ?

Today at 5:53 AM

My first penetration orgasm was my ex bf Jared F. He wasn't an overly large guy (I'd say 6-8" but we never broke out the tape measure). The biggest difference for me was telling him what I liked and having him listen to/watch for my responses to what he was doing. Amazing orgasms after that conversation! He knew to hold still for a few seconds when I started to cum then to pump away until he came which inevitably took me there again with him. Delicious every time!

On the other hand, I've only been with one endowed man (since I have a short vaginal canal) and yes, there are positions that are only obtainable with a lengthy cock. My favorite orgasm with Joey M. was on my back, legs together and straight out in front of me. Clitoral and vaginal stimulation heaven!

Lastly, having large breasts it is obviously easier for a lengthy cock to come up and over my breasts when they're pushed together. The pop up, lick the tip effect is my favorite part of a tit fuck. Not an easy feat unless you're endowed.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
its mostly a psychological thing for me.
i can be satisfied by any size penis (or even no penis at all :p).. but that exquisite feeling of being filled and stretched, and seeing something that big going into your body is just super arousing, so it might make me cum harder.
then again it might not. there's no guidebook to sex that works on everyone. maybe what gets me off today will be him breathing i love you in my ear and nibbling on my earlobe. tomorrow it might be from him pulling a fistful of my hair and calling me a whore :oops:
a large penis is just one thing in the big bag of bedroom tricks. some guys didn't get one. all the analyzing, theorizing, worrying and wishing isn't going to make it appear. but you still have hundreds of other things in that bag of tricks - use them. i've never broken up with someone over the size of their penis, but i have because they were boring and uninspired in bed.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

An average sized guy made me cum from vaginal for the first time.