other dad's out there with huge cocks...

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hornaplenty said:
It's strange how the genes work from generation to generation. An uncle had 9", my cousin has 9", my father had 6", my cock is almost 8 1/2", and my son has 8". All I know is every one of them was or is a beautiful cock, something to be proud of.

Have you personally measured all the men in your family or does everybody just shout it out at the 4th of July BBQ?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Macarion said:
i was thinking the same thing as the last two posts

In my case , growing up with my seven brothers was not at all prurient! What we did not see at the swimming hole, we either talked/joked about or were talked about in the small village where we lived. It was common knowledge in our village that we were the big-dicked family.:wink:

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dkmilker said:
Have you personally measured all the men in your family or does everybody just shout it out at the 4th of July BBQ?

You know, dkmilker, it's not uncommon for some family individuals to talk quietly and openly (in appropriate circumstances) about their bodies. For my family it was not shameful, and almost always was regarded in a humorous manner. There are also plausible moments when men are nude together. I feel that you've missed out if your close relatives, particularly the men, have been "up-tight" about such subjects.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
vindicari said:
your either a peadophile or your ten inch equals your iq. i got two adult sons bathed them when they were babies but was never interested in their cocks.

All may not be what it seems! I was never interested in my Dad's cock either and he would have been the last person to show it to me! With so many kids, I am certain he washed some of his sons as babes ... just like you with no interest in their cocks! However, what goes around comes around! He was paralyzed for the last 15 years of his life and I lovingly washed him until he died at age 100. As you know, the cock must be washed along with all the rest and this is the only basis for my familiarity.

Reactions: Allan S.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hornaplenty said:
You know, dkmilker, it's not uncommon for some family individuals to talk quietly and openly (in appropriate circumstances) about their bodies. For my family it was not shameful, and almost always was regarded in a humorous manner. There are also plausible moments when men are nude together. I feel that you've missed out if your close relatives, particularly the men, have been "up-tight" about such subjects.

No, I didn't talk publicly or even privately with my family about the size of my penis and neither did they. I would guess that we are all about average size because it never seemed to be a matter worth discussing. At least not for me. Perhaps my family was on the modest side of the spectrum, but I would hardly label us as "up-tight".
What struck me most about your initial post was that you were down to half inches with the stats of all of the males in your family. It wasn't like you were saying "About 8 inches" or " Over 7 inches". Your measurements seemed curiously precise. That's what puzzled me.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rippedmuscledad mentioned in another thread that he's a personal trainer.

Just imagine......
No one else around.....

"What's that ?....You want me to do knee bends naked while you lay Under me with a boner ? !!! "

(runs away with a scream but comes back with a red face......interested.)

sorry....couldn't resist !
:wink:

(RMD has already received PM compliments from me on his gallery pics.)

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, Rippedmuscledad!
Like many others on this site, I also admire your hot bod and especially your great dick and balls. I've always loved sexy "daddy" types who are well endowed.
I checked out your gallery, and I have a question about photo #2355. That's the one called "Just another day at the office"--or something to that effect.
Anyway, I love it! It's very hot and erotic! I guess you're the one standing up receiving the blow job.
But the photo obviously has homo-erotic suggestions. So is this your "20% gay" side coming out? As an 80% gay person (at least!), I'm just curious.
Thanks! And keep up the hot pics!
Signed: A "big" fan of yours!

B_drewspeed

Experimental Member
Media
i think that it can run in families, but not always, like one of my brothers is just average sized, whereas me and my dad are both hung, my dad is atleast 8inches, i am also 8inches

Reactions: im8inches

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nudist dad here, horsecock....... 2 sons.... size run in your family?:cool:

yea...pretty much do... but esp. with the oldest and younger sons, 2 of my uncles on mama's side, my grandpa who raise me, a couple of cousins...don't know about my dad...he past away when I was very young...could stand to resaon he was too.
It's been said, my great-grandpa was too who was used during plantation slavery times as a buck and breeder for his masters & slave owners... said he fathered over 30 children if not more cause they sold and moved him from state to state and plantation to plantation:frown1:
Always thought for a long time all men was hung like us:confused: till I learn different!
...but reckon dats life!

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow there are so many things wrong with this thread... is this officially a hillbilly incest forum now?

BigTopMen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after being in the adult biz for a long time, i got to know know of several sets of adult father/son and brothers, twins, etc who are comfortable being nude, erect whatever.

(dont want to go into lots of detail as it would send this off-topic, but send me a message if u want to discuss privately)

Reactions: im8inches

B_austinj1981

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i have never seen my brother nude but his bulge looks pretty big. mine is big as well and my dad's is huge so it def. runs in my family. I had't seen it in awhile but it was def. nice the othe day seeing it again and i think he enjoyed seeing mine as well

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have never seen my brother nude but his bulge looks pretty big. mine is big as well and my dad's is huge so it def. runs in my family. I had't seen it in awhile but it was def. nice the othe day seeing it again and i think he enjoyed seeing mine as well

i can say it dont hold true in my hubbys family as i was ask once shortly after we were married about his size and how good he was in bed by one of his brothers wife, wont name names here for privacy to her possibly reading this post,[ but she knows who she is] but was told all about her hubbys size and such and what she called hot in bed would make me fall asleep doing him.LOL, i did not render her much info. in return but i latter looked at both his brothers outline showing at diffrent times.[ as i have seen her looking at hubbys many times when she thinks no one sees her doing it. and hubby has them beat hands down.
i know the cock dont make the man but i just say to myself when i think of what she said and what little i have seen of them and what hubby has told me about it when i ask. all i can say is THANK GOD I GOT THE YOUNGEST BIG ONE OF THE BUNCH. his dad dont seem to show much as well but he is up in yrs, so i give him an excuse. but from what im told his family is small to below average in size on both sides. i know this because he was often teased about his larger size when we were dating and after we married for a while, but after a short while it stoped i was glad to say and thankfully i mite add. hubby is not as they say horse hung at 7,75 x 7 but he is big to me and thats all that matters as i am sure the sister inlaws feel the same about there hubbys as well. at least i hope they do. just put my 2 cents worth in here as hubby is a dad with a hudge cock to me, so just added to the post even though the op, got band, added to it like others have.

Last edited:

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I am a father of a 14 yo (15 in jan), and I can absolutely say that sadly its not a guarantee. don't love him any less because of it though, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it bugged me a little.

Its been at least 20 years since I saw my dad naked, but yea I knew he was packin'. I'm a cocky shithead like he was, so the comments and stories came out pretty easily, especially when he drinking w/ the guys.

As the middle child of 3 his sons, yea my brothers and i were familiar with what we had. I had to share a room with my younger brother from the ages of 12-16, so it was hard to have any secrets. Their kids have lucked out extremely well, from what I gather.

I appreciate your honesty, but just wondering what you mean by it bugs you a little that your son isn't as big yet? Do a lot of Dad's with son's that aren't packing as big as others there age feel that way if they are being completely honest like you, and if so why do you think that is?

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I have posted before, similliar situation here, hung father, brother, sons and self