other dad's out there with huge cocks...

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
after being in the adult biz for a long time, i got to know know of several sets of adult father/son and brothers, twins, etc who are comfortable being nude, erect whatever.

(dont want to go into lots of detail as it would send this off-topic, but send me a message if u want to discuss privately)

Although from a perspective of an industry that most of us probably have not been a part of the way you have stated it seems mostly on-topic so I think you could share a bit more here if you so care to elaborate a bit on this perhaps unique perspective on this specific topic.

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would deff. say there is a correlation.. but with regards to my father ive seen him naked and there isn't much there, very small when flaccid. But i also have 3 brothers and we are all very large.. we all look like my mother so im guessing we must take after her side of the family casue i remember as a lil kid seeing my moms brother naked in the locker room and being terrified at the site of his huge cock lol

D

deleted296010

In my immediately family, my brothers and my sons as well as myself are well endowed. From what I know and can remember, my male cousins and nephews are well hung also. Funny thing, I cannot remember anything about my father's endowment.

A friend who is pretty well endowed has a son who isn't. I think he wonders if the kid is his, biologically. I know that he loves his son and would love him regardless. There was rumor about his wife...

Another friend who is well hung has an adopted son. The son isn't particular endowed, but my friend tells him "it aint the size, but what you do with it that counts"

Reactions: LoganFreeballer

rocketred

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As far as I know, my Dad's not particularly hung though I've never seen it "happy".

I did once bang a prostitute with my btother in Amsterdam though and can hapily report he's as big as me Only difference is he's cut and I'm uncut.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm quite a bit bigger than my dad was (he's been gone for a couple of years now).

My son got the big penis gene package from me! He's a great guy. In high school now, a jock who enjoys and appreciates good writing, smart and sarcastic and passionate about a lot of stuff. And has a big cock attached to him, too. I couldn't be prouder of him.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I'm hung like my dad, not sure of his length, but he had a fat cock. My brother is large, but not as thick. he even commented once or twice that I got the "cock" genes. I have 3 sons, 2 of them are hung like me. my oldest boy is married now, but he had a bunch of ladies. after awhile he dated very little, but would still lay 3 different girls a week. he told me, the girls liked what he had. so he had repeat dates every 1-2 weeks. I know his wife loves him for many reasons, but the first was between his legs. for some reason, he thought his largeness came from to his mother's side of the family, and he was telling his mom this and she said, "no. you got it wrong. your father, and his father, your granpa, are very well endowed men. you didn't get THAT from my side. thank your father. I found him and looked no further." my middle boy is just not hung that I can tell. my youngest one has dated and screwed a few, although not like his older brother. I mistakenly heard his gf say at her discovery of his cock, "it's so thick, you're so skinny." I heard that a lot many yrs ago.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone seen or kind this pic?

It was 3 men from the same family-- 3 generations: a son (in his 20's), a father (40's) and grandfather (60's). They're all standing side by side, totally nude (but not erect).

It may have been an old "Playgirl" photo. Very interesting photo-- somewhat erotic, but not sexual (if that makes sense).

That would be a great male-bonding moment for me-- if I could one day take a nude pic with my brother (34 yo) and my dad (66 yo). I'm 41. We are all tall-- over 6'2, and my brother and me are well hung about the same size.