Other men seeing wife naked.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
perhaps seeing someone "nude" infers beauty where "naked" infers shame.

in life drawing, painting and the human form in sculpture our subjects were referred to as nudes.

My definitions of nude and naked are very similar to yours. To me, nude simply means the body in its natural glory. Naked means unclothed or exposed. During a blizzard at -40'C, an ungloved hand is naked since the hand is exposed to subzero temperatures even if the rest of the body is clothed. A person who needs glasses but can't find theirs has naked eyes.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband and I actually discussed this at length more than once. He notices when guys try to steal a glance when we're out. He tells me that there is a secret man signal that tells other guys "yeah, I put my head right there" or "yeah, I see her naked all the time." Of course, I laugh. But when we talk about actually doing it both of us are against it.

I know this stems from a disastrous first and last nude beach outing with former friends.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like other men looking at the lady I am married too. My second wife had a nice ass, especially when she was wearing jeans. Several of my friends even commented on her which was great. I am not sure if she was aware of the attention. I noticed other guys looking too.

My third wife was attractive too, and she loved having guys look at her. I certainly didn't mind. What was wild was that a few of the guys we ran into were ones she had been to bed with before I met her.

On a slightly different theme. Years ago I worked in an engineering department and we had a woman engineer who went to Norway on business with one of the male engineers. The were both married but not to each other. When they returned they told us about their going to a local sauna several times. The difference being that these were coed and so they got to do the sauna thing seeing each other naked. Have no idea if anything else went on but it had to be a trip just to see her naked and it be OK. Since they told us, I have to assume they told their spouses too.

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it would never happen because my wife wouldn't let it, but if she did I wouldn't care one bit. It is just skin and we all know what naked bodies look like. Besides if it ever did, I know I'm the one she is going to bed with.

there are worst things in life than someone seeing your wife naked. i personally would not have any issues with it. the wife would probably have more issues with it than i, but i know she wouldn't care either.
Ditto the above. Would probably just laugh it off after (her) embarrassment had died down.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend in college told me this story. He's straight but not at all narrow.

He and his then girlfriend and a few of his buddies and their girlfriends went to the Caribbean for Spring Break once. His girlfriend, he said, was far and away the best-looking woman there.

Well, she was a free-thinking person, much like him, so she decided she wanted to sunbathe topless. He said that ALL of his buddies, not missing a single one, came up to him later, individually, to apologize for seeing his girlfriend's breasts.

He was incredibly amused. He told me that he said to them, "Look, it's OK. She wanted to sunbathe topless, so she did. Anyone could have seen her tits. I don't own them." :biggrin1:

NCbear (who feels the same way about my man -- I don't own him -- and I don't get jealous, either, because I know he's coming home to me :wink:)

robb32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not only do I find it extremely hot when other men are checking out any skin my wife has on display, and again to the ultimate where they are actually fucking her...I have gone above and beyond to make sure others are afforded that opportunity

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex girlfriend and i went to my cousin's house for drinks, for some reason my cousin had to run to the store, her husband stay with us, we got really drunk!!! I'm pretty sure my then girlfriend got way!! way!! worst (I told her "do not drink tequila"), she went to the bathroom, we stayed drinking, after some time i told my cousin's husband "it's been quite a while since she went to the bathroom, let me go see if she didn't fall". He started to laugh his ass off "your stupid", went there, found her on the floor, I started to laugh, called my friend to see i was right, acting dumb so he could see my girlfriend's new tinker bell tatoo near her pussy.
Since she was almost past out drunk i asked him to help me lifting her, rolling her thong back up and pulling up her jeans.
He was reluctant, but i told him "What do you think its gonna happen if my cousin show up and see my girlfriend past out naked in your bathroom?"
9 month later he got a son.

Iorek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cheating is a deal breaker for me, so any wife or husband of mine entertaining another man sexually would be the end of the relationship. But if she went from the shower all the way across the house nude, say to get a clean towel, and my bud and I were working in the yard, I would be happy. Free show for my friend. I would be proud, i think. Unless she knew, then I'd be feeling sorry for her if she felt bad about it.

Tatu_Biker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last fall my wife and I were at a biker rally. Walking around, drinking, everyone having fun. This woman offers my wife some beads to show her tits, so she lowers her top and shows them. She asked "will you wait right here just a moment?" She went and got her husband. As they came back she was saying "Will you show him? Honey you gotta see her tits." I'm standing there loving it.

I would love it if my wife would appear naked in front of other men, but I dont think she ever would.

Reactions: Asher77

any guy who would want this wants to suck his buddys cock. period.

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm interesting thread, I'm not sure whether it would turn me on or not. I think knowing my mrs had the confidence (she's not very confident about her body but god only knows why not as she's got a petit frame with nice big DD tits and a cute little tight ass) to walk around naked or with little clothing on infront of a buddy would be the turn on rather than him actually looking at her :/