Outgrowing my first pump....

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I own a vacutech flared pump, it's 9 inches long, and 2.25 in diameter.

It was about 2 months ago that I first packed the pumps width completely. It was a great feeling.

Now, it's getting easier and easier to max out the width. After about 20 mins at just 4-5 Hg, I'm filling the tube girth-wise. When I go up to higher pressures, I can get to ~8.5 long, that last half inch of empty tube taunting me.

I need to buy a bigger tube, but I'm not sure how much bigger I should go. I don't think length is really being impacted by pumping, so I'm not sure if i should get a longer tube. vacutech also has oval cylinders. has anyone tried them? I was thinking of getting an oval one that's still 2.25 inches wide in one direction, but 2.5 inches across, to make my penis thicker horizontally (as most of my gains seem to make my penis thicker vertically).

Any advice?

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Moez??? ; Move up to a10 inch long and 2.5 diameter flared tube. This will give you room to grow in length and girth. The tube you discribe sounds good for you, but I would step up to a 10 inch length.Your session sounds good, just be carefull with the high pressures. Length takes time to get, girth comes first. Good luck with your quest.

Saiyan22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Wat. Congrats on filling up the tube. Have you made any permanent gains to your unpumped girth since you've started pumping?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, over about 2 years of pumping, I've gained about an inch in girth at base and in my glans, and ~.75 inch mid-shaft.

I consistent measure about an inch longer in length too, but that includes stretching and jelqing. I've plateaued in length, though, I haven't gained anything in length in about a 7 months, so I'm gonna take a month off all PE and see if that helps.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well from what I read, when the skin swells to the point of packing the pump, it can't swell up anymore. So the fluid build up stops in the skin, and instead the pressure is directed to the "meat".

I can feel the stretch way more in the actual penis when the skin packs the tube, and when i continue to pump under that condition, the expansion of the "meat" under the skin pushes the fluid out of the skin, so I actually end up with less fluid retention and swelling than normal (which can all be massages and jelqed away for about 10 minutes).

megatron

1st Like
Media
well from what I read, when the skin swells to the point of packing the pump, it can't swell up anymore. So the fluid build up stops in the skin, and instead the pressure is directed to the "meat".

I can feel the stretch way more in the actual penis when the skin packs the tube, and when i continue to pump under that condition, the expansion of the "meat" under the skin pushes the fluid out of the skin, so I actually end up with less fluid retention and swelling than normal (which can all be massages and jelqed away for about 10 minutes).

Have you ever posted your routine and frequency? Looking at an old posting of yours, it seems like you started out at about the same size as me and seeing what you've accomplished makes me want to give it a shot.

Also, miss your stories in the fiction section as your usual story motifs are ones I look for.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't posted a routine, because I think consistency is better than routine. I'll also change up my routine monthly. I view PE like working out at the gym. If you keep doing the same workouts, you'll plateau. I just listen and watch. If it seems like I'm not feeling as much of a stretch from pumping, or not feeling the same soreness after stretching or jelqing, I'll stop that exercise and focus on a different one. So I never really had a consistent routine. But I PE about an hour a day for 3 days, then take a day off.

If I have free time I'll do more, but I don't suggest it, especially for beginners. It's something you gotta work up to.

In regards to my stories, I don't think dwelling on a fantasy that doesn't exist in the real world is healthy. I reached a point where I would only get aroused when entertaining growth fantasies, and it really got in the way of my sex life, so i had to drop it cold turkey (which did help).

You don't need a longer tube, you just move on up to the next diameter tube, 2.5" . Get mine from www.thickwall.com based here in UK but ship all over the world.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i did manage to pack a 2.5 diameter tube, picture posted in the other thread. doesn't happen often.

but i've been hanging more than pumping lately.

Cisathickone

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I own a vacutech flared pump, it's 9 inches long, and 2.25 in diameter.

It was about 2 months ago that I first packed the pumps width completely. It was a great feeling.

Now, it's getting easier and easier to max out the width. After about 20 mins at just 4-5 Hg, I'm filling the tube girth-wise. When I go up to higher pressures, I can get to ~8.5 long, that last half inch of empty tube taunting me.

I need to buy a bigger tube, but I'm not sure how much bigger I should go. I don't think length is really being impacted by pumping, so I'm not sure if i should get a longer tube. vacutech also has oval cylinders. has anyone tried them? I was thinking of getting an oval one that's still 2.25 inches wide in one direction, but 2.5 inches across, to make my penis thicker horizontally (as most of my gains seem to make my penis thicker vertically).

Any advice?
Congrats