View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was an awesome shot. I never noticed him in the previous seasons, but this was the second episode in a row where I saw his dick flopping around!

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG!! I just watched the latest two episodes, and Owain is gorgeous!! They should make him wear those tight suits more often!! His cock looks super big and delicious ;)

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That exit from the SS office is what made me search Owain out today. I was not surprised you guys had already caught the scene, pretty damn impressive. Impressive both for his bulge and for your eagle eyes, nice going.

diamond46

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There he goes again tempting us with his commando package very visible. Last nights episde (The Mentalist) 10-27-2012 as he's coming down a small hill. you can clearly see his pride and joy. DAMM THAT WAYNE RIGSBY

Last edited:

Chicago8inch

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone else catch tonight's episode where the character Wayne Rigsby is showing a very nice outline bulge shot? The guy is pretty hot, not sure how to get a screen capture, but it is worth seeing. Yum!:wink:

mightymeat9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a few images of his bulge from different episodes that I managed to get some stills of. He hangs to the left, and always wears loose boxers, which accentuates his package and his swing. I understand that he wears a solid cock ring during filming so as to ensure that he "projects" out the front of his loose-fitting trousers. Watch closely next time. They purposely zone in on hiim, and he always places his hands on his hips when in a standing position, so one can see the outline of his cock. There is method in the producer's madness. I now record all eposides so I can replay the scenes with him in it. Leaves alot to the imagination! Nice stuff!

Reactions: Imfeelin22

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm watching episode 9 of season 5. Around the 30 minute mark. He is by the red car. And he is half hard. Maybe he is wearing a cock ring for real.

mightymeat9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried out wearing a solid cock ring during the day under my work trousers (similar clothing style to Rigsby), just ever so slightly tighter than normal, and got the very same results. I look like I have a semi at all times, and even a gust of wind gets me slightly harder. That is definitely his secret - I hang to the same side as him also, and when photographed, looks exactly like his package. Try it, it works!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I noticed a couple of times Owain Yeoman's bulge, when walking or running. He is quite a BIG boy.

PS: my first LPSG thread in 8 years. Whew. Needless to say, so many things changed around here :smile:...