Paddy O'Brian bottoms!!!!

seeingdouble

Sexy Member
Media
Ugh the first five minutes made me cringe, so unnecessary! Overall a hot video though, he's way more convincing as a bottom than I thought he would be! Has he ever sucked on cam?

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Well, it didn't take long for that to leak out! Paddy has such a nice ass, it'd be a waste if he never got fucked on film, but I hope he does it again with a better top. Topher has too much of a "going through the motions for the pay check" vibe. I'd like to see if Paddy could take my favorite top, Antonio Biaggi, up the ass!

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, it didn't take long for that to leak out! Paddy has such a nice ass, it'd be a waste if he never got fucked on film, but I hope he does it again with a better top. Topher has too much of a "going through the motions for the pay check" vibe. I'd like to see if Paddy could take my favorite top, Antonio Biaggi, up the ass!

I'd be so ECSTATIC if Biaggi ever bottoms!!

In order to keep the momentum 'up' so to speak - he's gotta be the dump in a gangbang now. Preferably a 10 man BlackBalled type scenario. Now that would prove you're a real man Paddy.