• Ew, no!

Votes: 30 23.3%

• Total voters

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I'm still wearing them, it's cool. If I took them off already, and I'm still there, why would you prefer my panties over the source? If I left them behind specifically for you, it's cool. If you found them by going through my belongings or hamper, it's gross.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm with AE. I really don't know anything about this. What exactly are we talking about?

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it. I think its unreal hot to get a taste of how a strange pussy would smell and taste. Thats absolutely the hottest thing ever.

Reactions: Biryder

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, if he's my boyfriend and curious sure. I know men can be curious about stuff like tampons, and I even allowed a boyfriend to basically give me a gynecological exam because I was the first woman who wasn't put off by his getting a good look at my girly bits in full light.

However, if were talking some guy that's just in my house, no. Boyfriend, I would think he's a bit odd for digging my dirty panties out of the hamper, but would not care.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm not exclusively a "panty-sniffer", but i've always tried to appreciate and indulge in my 'senses', smell being one of the most primal and strongly connected to memory.... i pretty much sniff..... well anything really....even if it grosses me out...smells are always fascinating to me. So to answer the question... yeah i guess i've sniffed a couple of panties in my time...... but that really is the least of it ;)

"i love sam_solo26" and would be thrilled to be able to sniff his 'manties'

biglatincock86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no desire to sniff a dudes underwear BUT...I absolutely love smelling a fine chicks worn panties. A close friends mom is a total MILF. She's a family friend and every time I visit her house (out of state) I have jacked off to her panties some way or another. The smell of a strangers pussy is just pure bliss, and I got to say, her pussy smells great, what I would give to fuck her brains out...ohh well.:rolleyes:

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no desire to sniff a dudes underwear BUT...I absolutely love smelling a fine chicks worn panties. A close friends mom is a total MILF. She's a family friend and every time I visit her house (out of state) I have jacked off to her panties some way or another. The smell of a strangers pussy is just pure bliss, and I got to say, her pussy smells great, what I would give to fuck her brains out...ohh well.:rolleyes:

Wow, thats so hot. Do they smell perfumy or musty? Have you ever licked them?

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sniff my wife's panties... but she knows about it and just laughs... her pussy smells.. well.. WONDERFUL...

Oh, sometimes I j/o while sniffing them... and then cum in the crotch... don't think she knows about that..

Acoke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sniff my wife's panties... but she knows about it and just laughs... her pussy smells.. well.. WONDERFUL...

Oh, sometimes I j/o while sniffing them... and then cum in the crotch... don't think she knows about that..

OMG, this thread is gonna make me cum so hard. Tell us about what her panties smell like and how much different they smell than her beautiful pussy.

My wife's pussy is absolutely pristinely sweet. If anyone wants a pair of her worn panties, ill mail em and you can jack off all over em. I just want a video or photo log. Does that interest anyone?

Shes about 5'8'', big tits, redhead with ginger trim and really sweet smell. If youre lucky you might get a few fire pubes stuck in the material to bite on while you jack off.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

It must feel awfully crusty when brushing up against her "girl-down-there-lady-bits" once you've engaged in this oh-so-secretive act!!! ;)

"i love sam_solo26" and would love to j/o onto his underwear and also possibly his face....neck...chest...navel.....thighs....(sigh)