Partner can't take all of your cock?

D_Bent Affleck

Experimental Member
Media
Its not a problem with her vagina, she has admitted in the past to having a boyfriend with a massive cock, which she freely admits that she could take and enjoyed. Its just that she has a gagging reflex and finds it very difficult even to get the head of my cock in her mouth. We love oral sex but it puts a bit of a downer when she can only suck on the head. Although in a strange way it is very good for the ego when she keeps saying your too big. Even better when she complains to her friends about my size :)

You put a lot of what I was going to. Mine can take me as long as I "warm her up" plenty. Oral is another story. I love it, but my girth hinders it a lot. It is a huge turn on listening to the complaints about it being to big like you said. Also, as you said, it's a major turn on when she tells her friends about the problem.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Only one that couldn't take the width, no matter how much foreplay.

The first time with one girl was in a dark basement and she didn't know what was coming, which probably made it easier - just a few "oh, my fucking god"s and squealing at first. One of her girlfriends came up to me later and asked me, laughing, "What did you do to her? She's saying she wants to marry you after just meeting you tonight." And she did.

I haven't met a cock I couldn't take anally, length or width, although I have pushed back only once - when this egomaniac insisted on wailing his long thin one (8x4.5ish) full force non-stop. No second time around for that dick.

Last edited:

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When thrusting deep I go just to her cervix and put some pressure on it and she loves that. I kind of massage her cervix with it. Oral, I haven't found anyone who can go near balls deep and that is frustrating. I get mostly head action and if I go deeper I get teeth...ouch!

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gf is 5'1 and im about 6'2..also with my size i never expected her to take all of me the first time we fucked and she couldn't..we kept at it and now im regularly going balls deep. Let a woman get used to you and you can almost always get it all in

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm both really long and ridiculously thick, I always have to use a lot of foreplay and tons of lube to get penetration, and to reduce tearing. Most women are unable to take my full length, I would say most of the time I can get about 8 inches inside before bottoming out, depending on the situation is to how much I'd try to force it. If it's just a one night stand I'll force as much in as I can, or if she's part of our swinging scene seeking the huge dick experience then she'll definitely be getting a hard time, it doesn't come without it's risks though I've torn women quite badly on a lot of occasions and a few actually torn their perineum badly!
My wife had a hysterectomy a few years ago and since then I've been able to fit my whole dick inside her :) I still bottom out in her with a couple of inches to go but what ever I'm up against stretches or gives way with pressure and I can finally feel my sack against her plump booty :)

Reactions: kkll2783

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I've only had a handful of partners who have taken me full orally, and it was at their own eagerness to try to deep throat me, since I never asked for it. Most partners, including my future misses, have only been able to take half. But we know there's more to a BJ than just working my shaft.

But in the vaj department, I've never had a problem, I'm always able to go balls deep. A woman's pussy is quite adaptable. Hell yeah, I bottom out. But you can't just ram it in guys, you gotta work it, especially the first few times. Bot overall, I've never met a vaj I couldn't conquer.