Patrick Warburton

D_Ivor Hugh Jardon

Sexy Member
Media
I was on dreamcaps and i saw this picture of Patrick Warburton (thanks to the person who capped it.)
WarburtonPatrick_01.jpg
and WOW is he HUNG!!! :biggrin1:

I also found this one but he is not nude
patrick_warbuton.jpg

Aside from that huge piece of meat, he has a great chest and a voice to die for!! Does anyone else have any pics? Much appreciated!

Reactions: Rebecca321

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eiffel_Tower said:
I was on dreamcaps and i saw this picture of Patrick Warburton (thanks to the person who capped it.) http://mywebpage.netscape.com/JimzExtraz/WarburtonPatrick_01.jpg and WOW is he HUNG!!! :biggrin1:

I also found this one but he is not nude http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/patrick_warbuton.jpg

Aside from that huge piece of meat, he has a great chest and a voice to die for!! Does anyone else have any pics? Much appreciated!

Is that his home? If so, we drive the same car. I like his work, too.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I believe this is a shot from a movie he did and not him going to pick up the morning paper...this photo has been around for a month or two, so maybe do a thread search on him.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eiffel_Tower said:
he has a great chest and a voice to die for!!
If his voice will be enough reason to watch, he provides that for the character of Brock Samson in the animated spoof of Johnny Quest, "The Venture Brothers", now in its second season on Cartoon Channel on Sunday nights.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeffin90620 said:
If his voice will be enough reason to watch, he provides that for the character of Brock Samson in the animated spoof of Johnny Quest, "The Venture Brothers", now in its second season on Cartoon Channel on Sunday nights.

he also continues to do the voice for Krunk on the Emperor's New Groove tv series, though his work on Venture Bros. is far more inspired.

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Loved him on Seinfeld. I possibly love him even more as Brock Sampson on Venture Bros..

Not at all bad to look at either. Way hot.

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just watched Quantam Leap season 3 episode 2 The Leap Home Part II. Sam jumps into Magic a seal in his brother Tom's Seal unit in Vietnam. Patrick is shown shirtless for most of his scenes, and in 2 he is doing pushups on a bar with a bargirl sitting on his back.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first thing I ever noticed him in was "Dave's World".

In his "Caroline In The City" appearance, he played Caroline's Italian fling (Luigi ?). While visiting Caroline, Del (Eric Lutes) gets all competitive and decides to play a game of racquet ball; in the locker room, Luigi walks to the showers with towel in hand. Del sees that Luigi big dick, that causes Del to freak out because he's concerned that Caroline (Lea Thompson) had taken Luigi and now he, Del, wouldn't measure up and Caroline would compare them.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a hot, sexy, beefy, handsome man! He's played the himbo role to the hilt. As a matter of fact, his himbo funny roles have shown an intelligent, self aware, talented actor too. I hope he can stay employed and out there as an actor as he ages.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
Actually I believe this is a shot from a movie he did and not him going to pick up the morning paper...this photo has been around for a month or two, so maybe do a thread search on him.

The cap is from The Civilization of Maxwell Bright, which is currently still in limited theatrical release:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0299135/

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Patrick has to be the hottest (straight) man out there! The body! The voice! And going by the second lot of photos, the cock! He makes me weak in the knees! Not to mention firm elsewhere! :biggrin1:

my9inchboner

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw him talking about the nude scene on a talk show this morning. He seems like a nice person...i just don't get what everyone is making a big deal about. Even the hosts of the show.....he has something...but everyone acts like he is packing 11" or more.......really don't get it. Heard the hype and saw the pics..and my dick is bigger....just my comment...But he is in great shape too.