Patrick Warburton

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Incredible! I always wondered what he had. I never thought I'd ever actually see it though.:biggrin1:

Do a search. There was a major thread on him a while back.

Here is that thread for those too lazy to search. There's not much different in there by way of pics than what's included here.

Reactions: Rebecca321

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Patrick
jpg.gif
patrick.jpg (104.8 KB, 71 views)

didn't expect his ass to be that inviting

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
These are the only others I have...

Thanks Mickactual, you're a real friend! Those are the exact shots I was looking for. But, I was hoping for a larger copy. I ran across said a couple of weeks ago, but they were badly done and out of focus. Can't remember where I saw them.
Any other suggestions?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jerry's mechanic on Sinfield, not that long ago right? Fell in love with Jerry's car and stole it, think he was also Elains boyfriend who stole one of Jerry's moves.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I want that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Civilization of Maxwell Bright;
couldn't find it though :mad:)

Do you mean the actual DVD? If so, I found it at a few places online when I went looking about a week ago.

The cheapest was at Tower.com, which is where I bought it. Shipping is free on orders over $25. I was able to combine it with a few other movies that I wanted, so I didn't have to pay for shipping. I bought it when it was on sale, though, so it's gone up about a dollar in price from what I paid.

The cheapest you can find it now is at DVDPacific. There is no way around shipping with them and they also charge a "handling fee" for each order. You end up paying about $3.48 for shipping and handling vs. Tower's $2.30 for shipping if you buy it by itself.

They end up being about the same price ($14.33 at DVDPacific and $14.29 at Tower) if you buy them on their own. I've bought from both places in the past and they're both trustworthy companies.

Happy shopping!:biggrin1:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week I was able to find a used THE CIVILIZATION OF MAXWEEL BRIGHT DVD.

I have to say that the movie is such a turn-on. The nude scene is the opening scene and I had seen the screen caps but to actually see it flopping around and to hear his dirty talk during the scene...WOW.

[He's in an argument with his girlfriend because she won't give him head after he's been going down on her for so long...]

Plus there are other sexy scenes ; one in which his Japanese wife want to wash his balls while they're both sitting in the bathtub...and he is shirtless in many others.So many close-ups of his chest that you can actually count the grey hairs on it !!

The movie is very sad though ; but it sure was worth the buy as a huge PW fan.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Last week I was able to find a used THE CIVILIZATION OF MAXWEEL BRIGHT DVD.

I have to say that the movie is such a turn-on. The nude scene is the opening scene and I had seen the screen caps but to actually see it flopping around and to hear his dirty talk during the scene...WOW.

[He's in an argument with his girlfriend because she won't give him head after he's been going down on her for so long...]

Plus there are other sexy scenes ; one in which his Japanese wife want to wash his balls while they're both sitting in the bathtub...and he is shirtless in many others.So many close-ups of his chest that you can actually count the grey hairs on it !!

The movie is very sad though ; but it sure was worth the buy as a huge PW fan.

I agree completely. I got mine the other day and it was well worth it.

I also think the documentary-type video quality adds to the overall hotness of the scene and movie.

I wanted to add that there's another glimpse of his dick in the movie different from the ones that have been posted. It's in the scene where she gives him a massage, right after he takes off his robe and before he falls onto the bed. In that scene his dick looks thick and heavy.:biggrin1:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wanted to add that there's another glimpse of his dick in the movie different from the ones that have been posted. It's in the scene where she gives him a massage, right after he takes off his robe and before he falls onto the bed. In that scene his dick looks thick and heavy.:biggrin1:

Yes I loved that scene but now I will have to watch it again - something about what you wrote makes me wanna see it again !!! :wink:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he's the full package! I love his voice and he has a great personality and sense of humor. i would absolutely love to see that dick hard.... and the pics don't really do it justice because it looks big, but then you realize how big he is making his dick look smaller in comparison. wonder what that baby measures up to....