Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG that title brought back memories for me.

I used to work in an office where everyone hung out together after work (this was a long time ago). I was out with some friends from the office and someone said something about peanut butter and everyone cracked up. Then one of the guys pulled me aside and told me that there had been a surprise birthday party for a girl. They'd gone over to her house and hidden in the living room. But when she came home she ran upstairs, then downstairs to the kitchen, then back up and then to the kitchen and didn't come out. They waited a few minutes then snuck to the kitchen and yelled "Surprise" and startled her.

She'd spread peanut butter all over her pussy and her little dog was licking it off. After the initial surprise and cleanup, they all got rip roaring drunk. I was shocked and asked one of the girls if the peanut butter story was true. She said it was true... then after a a pause told me it was her. I was speechless. She also said she doesn't eat peanut butter anymore. Thing that amazed me most is she worked in that office for almost 10 years. I'd have been so horrified I'd have quit the next day.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG that title brought back memories for me.

I used to work in an office where everyone hung out together after work (this was a long time ago). I was out with some friends from the office and someone said something about peanut butter and everyone cracked up. Then one of the guys pulled me aside and told me that there had been a surprise birthday party for a girl. They'd gone over to her house and hidden in the living room. But when she came home she ran upstairs, then downstairs to the kitchen, then back up and then to the kitchen and didn't come out. They waited a few minutes then snuck to the kitchen and yelled "Surprise" and startled her.

She'd spread peanut butter all over her pussy and her little dog was licking it off. After the initial surprise and cleanup, they all got rip roaring drunk. I was shocked and asked one of the girls if the peanut butter story was true. She said it was true... then after a a pause told me it was her. I was speechless. She also said she doesn't eat peanut butter anymore. Thing that amazed me most is she worked in that office for almost 10 years. I'd have been so horrified I'd have quit the next day.

OMG Thats so funny. What must have been said right after it happened? lol

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally think it's sick and twisted but hey, who am I to judge. I'd never do something like that, it's just too weird but I never thought about bestiality before.