Pee Shy

pickle2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anyone pee shy, I mean you can't pee if someone stand next to you in the public restroom?
Is there a way to overcome this? Beside using the stall.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be very pee shy, and I never knew why. I mean I was just generally withdrawn as a kid anyway, it seemed like a natural extension of that. At some point in my adult life that has completely gone away, and now I can pee anywhere. Do you have a close friend or potential bf that you could practice with? Just go watch each other pee a couple of times, don't make a big deal about it, and you might get used to it.

Actually it's kind of hot to get in the tub with someone and pee on each other, sometimes, depending on the guy. That should let you let yourself get over it!

D_Andy_Glibb

Account Disabled
Media
I an extremely pee shy and if there is someone close to me or talking to me in the bathroom, I just can piss. One thing I have found that helps is if you think of one specific thing every time you pee on your own, just try to focus on that thought when in a public situation. You should be able to condition yourself to pee when you think of that key thought.

Thickmex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is anyone pee shy, I mean you can't pee if someone stand next to you in the public restroom?

Good the you mention this

Im one of the guys who is pee shy, specially those criudy bars, where guys are doing the line to use the urinal , I feel so stress out that I cant pee.

is there a reason for this ?

some comments are welcome

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Used to be pee shy and could not use the urinal. To make it worse the more I tried to pee the more more my cock would start to get hard. So now you are standing there not peeing and growing. Thankfully I got myself out of it. ALthough there are times if someone comes next to me before I start i have some trouble.

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
It's a problem for me as well....hated piss test in military. Someone had to watch you piss in the cup. I would stand in line forever...felt like my bladder would explode and nothing would come out. If you took too long...they would make you get back in line. If restroom is empty...I can piss and continue to piss with someone at ather urinal....but can't if someone is already at urinal. Wish I didn't have this problem.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is one of the most common problems there is.
The human mind cannot think two thoughts at once. Do multiplication in your head.
It works every time.
I was the most piss shy guy ever. I haven't thought about it in years. Once you break the fear, it doesn't come back.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2X2=4, 3X3=9, 4X4=16, 5x5=25, etc...

A few years ago I witnessed a demonstration of something called Emtional Freedom Technique. The person doing the demonstration told the audience that we could each do our own silent affirmation as we tapped on our faces and chests. I thought "No more pee shyness" over and over again as I tapped. And then it was gone. There are demonstrations on YouTube.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the trick to it is in not trying to pee. If you tense up, you won't pee. So stand at the urinal, breathe deeply, think of something else, recite your times tables, count sheep - do whatever you can to take your mind off what you're doing; your body will take care of the rest.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This might sound weird, but I finally overcame the world's worst paruresis (like mandoman) about 5 years ago by teaching myself to do exactly the opposite. Instead of standing 10 minutes at a urinal trying fruitlessly to pee, I started telling myself that the goal was, at all costs, not to pee. To just stand there and enjoy it. All pressure off, because now the objective was to do nothing but stand there holding my dick. Eventually I started to pee comfortably in spite of myself -- just as I had previously frozen in spite of myself.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to get that too and noticed while being pee shy i was tightening up down there without realizing it. i just try to relax and loosen up my body and it starts to flow. its not about pushing it out its about letting it flow. kinda like ED, the more you focus on it the more you stress out yourself and the less likely you are to do it.

PaloSantoMarron

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to be pee shy but now i'm not at all. i'd suggest going up to a urinal when you don't desperately have to go so bad, so that if you can't go it's not too bad. practice for awhile like this to get used to having your dick out around other guys. then when you really have to piss, it will come naturally.

Not that I can't, just that I don't want to.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Have a look for this topic in a previous thread. I remember responding.

I had this hang up for some time, but got over it quite quickly. The trick was to close my eyes at the urinal so I couldnt see if anyone was at my right or my left. After a while I was able to open my eyes once the stream was flowing. Now if I need a piss I can do it in any context.

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long ago I remember being in a bathroom that had four urinals. As I stood there unzipped 3 other guys came in and took the other available urinals. There we stood, shoulder to shoulder, in TOTAL silence. None of us could start. Finally, after what seemed like 10 minutes, one of the guys (God bless him) said "Someone start pissing so the rest of us can start". We all laughed hard, and that seemed to relax us enough that we were happily relieving ourselves within 5 seconds.

faloc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have this problem since I was about 5 xD

its annoying and awkward... but I cant pee even if there are people talking and making noises or use the urinal when there are people around. I tend to listen to music to make me think Im in my own world and no one else is around. Or think of a song or whistle about... count the tiles on the walls, or do simple maths to get it flowing :S