Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

• With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

Votes: 301 25.1%
  • Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

Votes: 414 34.5%
  • Pulled all the way back?

Votes: 486 40.5%

• Total voters

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Peeling it back prevents a spray of urine. My long foreskine causes the urine to flare out.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey... i always pull my foreskin back when i pee...... anyone else does the same??
Prior to the circumcision (for medical reasons only) I almost always did. The only exception was the occasional time when in my shower at home (I lived alone at the time); when,I would even go so far as pinching the end of the skin tight so the urine would build up before I let the release begin- it felt incredibly good as it leaked out. Okay, it's not exactly something I'd mention as dinner conversation; but, I enjoyed that feeling and being in the shower I was able to clean up afterwards.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Prior to the circumcision (for medical reasons only) I almost always did. The only exception was the occasional time when in my shower at home (I lived alone at the time); when,I would even go so far as pinching the end of the skin tight so the urine would build up before I let the release begin- it felt incredibly good as it leaked out. Okay, it's not exactly something I'd mention as dinner conversation; but, I enjoyed that feeling and being in the shower I was able to clean up afterwards.
I also was cut as an adult,but did the same in the shower.watching a guy slowly pull his skin back and forth while pissing is very erotic

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. At least since the age of 8-9 years or so.. And then I 'wipe' the tip.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm from the states, I'm pretty much the only uncut guy I know. I never pulled my foreskin back to pee until I dated a brit who was Uncut as well. I learned from example. So I pull back now, but just far enough for a clear stream.

Reactions: 4skinuncutfrench

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Always. I learned to do that as a kid, when I learned to hold my cock to aim when I pee.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
certainly do, when I was a kid I used to piss every where, till I realized that pulling my foreskin back would let me piss straight!
Now that is one piece of advice a father should tell his kid.