Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by scottymyth, Sep 30, 2009.

?

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

1. With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

199 vote(s)
    24.8%
  2. Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

269 vote(s)
    33.5%
  3. Pulled all the way back?

336 vote(s)
    41.8%
  1. scottymyth

scottymyth New Member

Hi everyone.

I'm uncut and was wondering how other other uncut males pee. Do you pee with your foreskin down, with it retracted enough to show the head or completely pulled back??? This has always interested me because if you pee with the foreskin downwouldn't there be health issues (with pee getting caught behind the foreskin?).

Please do the poll and discuss. Thanks.

2. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

I do have to be careful that I pull it back enough otherwise it will spray.

3. D_uhnuyl

D_uhnuyl New Member

depends where im pissing. In the shower or at a urinal or while sitting down on the toilet i just piss thru foreskin, but if standing up at a toilet i need to skin it back to avoid showerhead effect as i have a fairly long tight foreskin.

4. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Why does it matter everyone can randomly....... huh ..... actually now that I think about it I always move it all back........ I never really thought about it, but I do pull it all the way back always.
    I'm surprised that so far the poll shows little people doing that. I did hear a guy lately tell me my foreskin is unique but... I didnt think it was true

5. saturnine

saturnine New Member

Albums:
    I always pull it back about halfway or it sprays all over the place.

6. micb1982

micb1982 New Member

I want it back all the way - less mess and keeps it cleaner all day long between showers

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I pull it back a bit so the tip of my head of free so that pee can come out easily without making things wet around me lol

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not a difficult situation. Usually pull it back a bit. Sometimes pull it back all the way.

9. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Depends, but I almost always pull it completely back to avoid weeing all over the place and to keep cleaner.

10. glansout

glansout Member

Albums:
    I used to pull it all the way back, but I've kept it permanently pulled back for some years now.

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Why so ? If you don't mind me asking.

12. glansout

glansout Member

Albums:
    At the risk of upsetting the anti-circers ... I simply prefer the look and feel of the exposed glans. I am intending to have the exposure made permanent soon - i.e. get circumcised.

13. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    my stream has alot of force so it comes out straight regardless of whether i skin it back or not. I've never had a spray pattern even when it's completely covering. that said,... sometimes i pull it back, most times i don't.....

if i pull it all the way back sometimes when i roll it back down it wants to roll up inside of itself--if that makes any sense--and it doesn't return to it's fully covered position without some slight adjustment, which i'm more than happy to do, because sometimes while i'm pissing i just roll it back and forth for my own amusement (and for anyone who might be interested in looking on.. :p ). in case u can't guess I LOVE BEING UNCUT!!

14. Daisy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would LOVE some feedback from those who have uncircumcised sons. After the last thread someone posted about pulling the skin back I lectured my (uncut) son about always pulling it back to pee. Lets just say that no matter how much I scrub the bathroom (Its all tile) it always smells faintly of urine which means the kid has poor aim or he's just not pulling it back. Is this a little boy issue (poor aim) or likely due to him having foreskin? It's driving me crazy, he swears he's careful but clearly he isn't! (He's under 10) Advice anyone? Is there some trick to getting a boy to aim better!?

15. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    where's his dad? and is he uncut? personally i don't think it's healthy in a longer term sense for a mother to be lecturing her son on his penis at any age. i'm not sexist just trying to save some poor girl that he decides to marry a lot of grief later on.

you shouldn't force it back until its ready, could be even after he turns 10.

it's more than likely just his aim unless you've watched him piss and it's coming out the side or something. anyway kids bathrooms always smell, i have 3 brothers and we all used the same bathroom and it was always a little funky.

and for gods sake whatever u do dont make him sit down to piss. :eek:

16. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Pull it back just enough for the piss to flow uninterrupted. Plus I don't want any leftover trapped under the foreskin. That's just unhygienic.

17. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yet another great reason to be circumcised.

18. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

Hey, sometimes I pull it back a little, sometimes a lot and God knows what I do during the middle of the night. Sometimes my aim is good and other times I hit my shorts or my shoes.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Seaside - I think this is just a boy issue, my son always managed to miss the toilet when he was a little un, I put a ping pong ball in the toilet and this solved it, he'd aim for the ball, fun for him, no clean up for me but your son is a little old for that. Little boys are just dopey and they're not the ones who have to do the clean up so there's no incentive for them to aim. Tell him if he can't pee in the toilet he's going to have to get down on his hands and knees with a scrubbing brush every day to clean the mess he made :)

I do think it's healthy for a mother to be able to talk about her son's penis with him in a strictly straightforward factual way, there's being open with your sons and being sexual with them and sometimes people are unable to see the difference. Keep talking, keep the channels of communication open then if there's a problem they're always going to be able to come to you for help.

20. LoverzapUncut

LoverzapUncut New Member

I never pull back mine, it stay always covering all the head. My msn is loverzap@ig.com.br add me if you wanna talk about it