Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

• With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

Votes: 301 25.1%
  • Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

Votes: 414 34.5%
  • Pulled all the way back?

Votes: 486 40.5%

• Total voters

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it isn't. As I said at the top of this thread - for some of us a perfect stream and control can be obtained through the skin, pulling back just makes it spray everywhere. It depends upon a number of factors - how tight your skin is, how large the urethral opening is etc. There's no right or wrong way!

Nimbus,
On you, what is it that makes it spray if you do pull it back?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I sometimes pull mine back if it's not already behind the corona; it really depends on if it's been hanging in boxers and stretched out, or cooped up in briefs. While hanging, the foreskin tends to stay pulled back, whereas in briefs it's sorta bunched up and needs that extra tug.

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media
who roll back their foreskin when they go pissing? if yes, when did you learn about rolling it back when pissing?

For me.... i learnt it when i was 14.....

Bluewave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do. I guess I learned to do it around the same time. When I was a kid the only adult cocks I'd seen were cut and the other boys at school were all uncut, so for a long time I used to think that it was a thing that happened as you got older and stayed that way :).

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Foreskin..what's that? :eek:
j/k Mine was gone at a few days old. No-one fricken asked me!

well i sure as hell wouldnt' throw a hot guy out of bed just cuz he's missing a few "parts", and anyway I'm always more than happy to share mine

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskin..what's that? :eek:
j/k Mine was gone at a few days old. No-one fricken asked me!

I agree lost mine when I was a few weeks old, I wasn't asked either!!

well i sure as hell wouldnt' throw a hot guy out of bed just cuz he's missing a few "parts", and anyway I'm always more than happy to share mine

U ever do docking? is that how you share yours? Always thought that sounded hot, but haven't had the chance to be with an uncut guy yet.

Like Glansout, mine is always rollback. Has been since I can remember.

doesn't that toughen up the glans? causing kernzation (sp?) like they tell us that us circumcised guys suffer from causing lack of sensation.

Always used to, but now it's rolled back all the time.

does it stay back on its own or did you have to train it to do that? Why would you want to keep it back all the time? If your keeping it back why don't you just opt to get circumcised?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
does it stay back on its own or did you have to train it to do that? Why would you want to keep it back all the time? If your keeping it back why don't you just opt to get circumcised?

I have always pulled back to pee, and before getting in the shower. Often I forgot to push it forward again, and now it stays back all the time.

Why do I want to? Dunno: just like doing it! Other guys like to pierce or tatoo their dicks. Matter of choice. It's quite a common practice.

As to why don't I just opt to get circumcised, why should I? Seems to be the case that guys think if you are not circumcised, then the skin should stay forwards, and keeping it back is somehow 'dishonest' - 'pretending' to be circumcised.

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Restored male here. I check to see if my slit is exposed before peeing. I have peed in the past not realizing that the stream was not going in the direction that I thought it was and walked out of the restroom with an embarrasing dribble down my pant leg! :eek:

One of the best things I could have done for myself...restore. I too like pablo59 and matt121matt121 was not asked if I wanted to loose my foreskin.

dotdotdot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah i started rolling back when i was watching tv at about 13 and some guy was peeing on this peice of plastic that he had charged using a piece of amber and was giving himself an electric shock by peeing on.
cvome to think of it maybe i shouldnt of revealled i watched such a show. IT WAS VERY WHOLESOME TELEVISION! i promise