Peeing with a foreskin - What do you do? Poll.

How do you pee with your uncut cock?

• With the foreskin down/fully covering your penis?

Votes: 301 25.1%
  • Pulled back a tiny bit to show the head?

Votes: 414 34.5%
  • Pulled all the way back?

Votes: 486 40.5%

• Total voters

D_uhnuyl

Just Browsing
Media
depends where im pissing. In the shower or at a urinal or while sitting down on the toilet i just piss thru foreskin, but if standing up at a toilet i need to skin it back to avoid showerhead effect as i have a fairly long tight foreskin.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why does it matter everyone can randomly....... huh ..... actually now that I think about it I always move it all back........ I never really thought about it, but I do pull it all the way back always.
I'm surprised that so far the poll shows little people doing that. I did hear a guy lately tell me my foreskin is unique but... I didnt think it was true

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a difficult situation. Usually pull it back a bit. Sometimes pull it back all the way.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the risk of upsetting the anti-circers ... I simply prefer the look and feel of the exposed glans. I am intending to have the exposure made permanent soon - i.e. get circumcised.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my stream has alot of force so it comes out straight regardless of whether i skin it back or not. I've never had a spray pattern even when it's completely covering. that said,... sometimes i pull it back, most times i don't.....

if i pull it all the way back sometimes when i roll it back down it wants to roll up inside of itself--if that makes any sense--and it doesn't return to it's fully covered position without some slight adjustment, which i'm more than happy to do, because sometimes while i'm pissing i just roll it back and forth for my own amusement (and for anyone who might be interested in looking on.. :p ). in case u can't guess I LOVE BEING UNCUT!!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would LOVE some feedback from those who have uncircumcised sons. After the last thread someone posted about pulling the skin back I lectured my (uncut) son about always pulling it back to pee. Lets just say that no matter how much I scrub the bathroom (Its all tile) it always smells faintly of urine which means the kid has poor aim or he's just not pulling it back. Is this a little boy issue (poor aim) or likely due to him having foreskin? It's driving me crazy, he swears he's careful but clearly he isn't! (He's under 10) Advice anyone? Is there some trick to getting a boy to aim better!?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would LOVE some feedback from those who have uncircumcised sons. After the last thread someone posted about pulling the skin back I lectured my (uncut) son about always pulling it back to pee. Lets just say that no matter how much I scrub the bathroom (Its all tile) it always smells faintly of urine which means the kid has poor aim or he's just not pulling it back. Is this a little boy issue (poor aim) or likely due to him having foreskin? It's driving me crazy, he swears he's careful but clearly he isn't! (He's under 10) Advice anyone? Is there some trick to getting a boy to aim better!?

where's his dad? and is he uncut? personally i don't think it's healthy in a longer term sense for a mother to be lecturing her son on his penis at any age. i'm not sexist just trying to save some poor girl that he decides to marry a lot of grief later on.

you shouldn't force it back until its ready, could be even after he turns 10.

it's more than likely just his aim unless you've watched him piss and it's coming out the side or something. anyway kids bathrooms always smell, i have 3 brothers and we all used the same bathroom and it was always a little funky.

and for gods sake whatever u do dont make him sit down to piss. :eek:

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, sometimes I pull it back a little, sometimes a lot and God knows what I do during the middle of the night. Sometimes my aim is good and other times I hit my shorts or my shoes.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seaside - I think this is just a boy issue, my son always managed to miss the toilet when he was a little un, I put a ping pong ball in the toilet and this solved it, he'd aim for the ball, fun for him, no clean up for me but your son is a little old for that. Little boys are just dopey and they're not the ones who have to do the clean up so there's no incentive for them to aim. Tell him if he can't pee in the toilet he's going to have to get down on his hands and knees with a scrubbing brush every day to clean the mess he made :)

I do think it's healthy for a mother to be able to talk about her son's penis with him in a strictly straightforward factual way, there's being open with your sons and being sexual with them and sometimes people are unable to see the difference. Keep talking, keep the channels of communication open then if there's a problem they're always going to be able to come to you for help.