peeing with a hardon

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I woke up needing to pee so I walked to the bathroom with a hardon and when to pee and it toked forever then I went back to bed still having a hardon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SATX807

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, it still happens for me. I appreciate it. If I am home alone I work it off with some intense masturbation.

Usually, I lube it up and go to work so to speak with the wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghanaianDick

D_t5yuoio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LOL... yeah, just a fact of our male lives. Not only is it hard (no pun intented) to get the stream going, but when I'm hard and peeing I tend to shoot off at angles so I usually sit and pee then. Hey, while we are on the subject, I have always found it weird that it's impossible to maintain an erection throughout a pee session. I may be hard as stone while starting, but notice I loose the erection by the time I'm done peeing. Anyone else notice this?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think I just posted on this subject yesterday. I don't fight it, I just aim it in the shower and rinse it down the drain.

hirsutlvr "I have always found it weird that it's impossible to maintain an erection throughout a pee session. I may be hard as stone while starting, but notice I loose the erection by the time I'm done peeing. Anyone else notice this?"

Sure, our brains and instincts are pretty powerful. When your body is all about pissing, the anticipating sex focus is shifted to the task at hand. (pun intended)

D_t5yuoio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sure, our brains and instincts are pretty powerful. When your body is all about pissing, the anticipating sex focus is shifted to the task at hand. (pun intended)

LOL... so true ejacman. You'd think that with our abilities to "multi-task" we would have overcome this problem by now. Hmmm, wonder how the water sports affecianados handle this.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You definitely learn something new on this site every day! LOL! I apologize if I say I've never really thought about it, but I guess this is a real life situation. So now I know where the stains on the wall above the toilet are coming from!

Reactions: ghanaianDick

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's probably because you can only have one pathway open at a time. For pee or sperm. When your hard, its open for sperm so thats why it's so difficult to pee. When you start peeing, it closes the sperm way and opens for the urine. If they were always open together your urine would kill the sperm making it sterile or you'd get infections.

Think I just posted on this subject yesterday. I don't fight it, I just aim it in the shower and rinse it down the drain.

hirsutlvr "I have always found it weird that it's impossible to maintain an erection throughout a pee session. I may be hard as stone while starting, but notice I loose the erection by the time I'm done peeing. Anyone else notice this?"

Reactions: mattto

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, this sucks standing or sitting, either way have to bend it down at least 45 degrees.

Unless I stand and just aim it while doing an arc stream or something...but that usually ends up with cleaning up afterward.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have no problem pissing with a hard on... can come in handy on occation :) lol

OK, fine. Now I have a hard on but I don't have to pee just yet. Hmmmmm . . . an OCMuscleJock water sports spectacular. Mmmmmmmm. . . .:smile:

Reactions: Wine0 and diver6

DOS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the pressure against the prostate, maintained for a time as it is when you're asleep, is partially responsible for the morning (or middle-of-the-night) wood. Peeing relieves that pressure. Wood dies down.
Sometimes when I start peeing, without an erection I'll end up with a boner by the time my bladder is empty, especially if it was very full to start with.
If I find myself rock hard and needing a pee, I'll just go outside for it, because mine sticks up, and trying to bend it down is (a) uncomfortable, and (b) chokes off the flow of pee.

Reactions: mattto

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I don't have time for my hard on to go down, I'll open the shower stall door, turn on the water and let it go... I stand str8 up when hard so trying to point it down towards a toilet is useless. In the shower I can let it arc up, up, and away :)