peeing with a hardon

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I don't have time for my hard on to go down, I'll open the shower stall door, turn on the water and let it go... I stand str8 up when hard so trying to point it down towards a toilet is useless. In the shower I can let it arc up, up, and away :)

I never thought about that, i wonder if people have a left curve, if they have to like face right to get it in the bowl you know?. I guess I always took it for granted mine goes straight out when hard so i just push it down a bit. But for you, you've really gotta push it down

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never thought about that, i wonder if people have a left curve, if they have to like face right to get it in the bowl you know?. I guess I always took it for granted mine goes straight out when hard so i just push it down a bit. But for you, you've really gotta push it down

It makes some sex positions difficult, too. If she's on top, she can NOT lean back too far. I've seen some guys who stand straight up that are able to bend it down, but I can't. I've seen vids/pics of guys getting sucked off doggie style - on their hands and knees and their cock is pulled behind their thighs . . . I wouldn't be able to do that either. :eek:

Media
If I don't have time for my hard on to go down, I'll open the shower stall door, turn on the water and let it go... I stand str8 up when hard so trying to point it down towards a toilet is useless. In the shower I can let it arc up, up, and away :)

Something I do quite often. The water from the shower washes away all the urine. No smelly shower! :biggrin1:

Just push it down a bit and get on with pee-ing.

Or...piss in the shower, as OY says. Stops athlete's foot apparently. ;)

Reactions: diver6

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've urinated often with a morning hard on. I'm "heavy" enough that I point downward with my erections and not upward or horizontal. On occasion I don't lose the erection and go back to bed with it :)

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always could and still can pee with an erection. It never points straight up and mostly is straight out. I can just point down towards the bowl and pee. It never is hard to start the flow nor is it painful or anything. Now If i was just about to blow a load or something maybe it would be hard to pee then but I've never been in a situation like that. However, if I had just blown a load, then and only then is it hard to pee and only immediately afterwards.

exactly what 'cum is great' said. the shower piss is fun too, or outdoors of course. :)

Reactions: diver6

jerkaholic

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I kinda like the feeling while peeing with a rock hard erection.
I have to loan forward a bit and press my dick down a bit cause my dick has about 45° up when rock hard but I like to pee with like this.
don't have the "problem" that the erection has gone when I'm ready with peeing, erection stays ;)

jerkaholic

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I have no problem pissing with a hard-on, just bend my pelvis down a little and aim!! If it's morning wood, always go back to bed hard and jack it off!! I do have a fuck buddy who wants me to piss in his ass, have yet to feel the need to piss and do so!!

Reactions: kudoz

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
aiming it right is the hardest thing to do! makes me want to have my own urinal at home.
and it's hard to go back to sleep with a hard on. i always need to jack off first before i can sleep again.

Reactions: andynwlad

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
damn nigh impossible, but if i relax and let it out. it comes out in two different directions, i kid u not. when i was 15 i spend the day wanking and drinking so i cud work it out. conclusion, it happens cus wee comes out the bottom 3/4 and cum comes flying out the top 1/4. yep i did measure and do the maths. i was 15. hahaha

peace.

Needing to urinate often ends my erection...

The first time I remember urinating while erect, I managed to keep it in the toilet bowl from across the room. (moving about to compensate)

I think places like the shower would be a better place to practice indoors.

Generous Gerry

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Used to have that as a nearly daily event when I was in my 20's. Not so much now. My hard-on was practicly aimed at the ceiling, so peeing was difficult. Doing it in the shower worked and then the erection faded. For a while when this was happening, I couldn't get rid of the erection until I peed. Wish it was happening again. Waking up with an impossible to manage hard-on was great.