peeing with a hardon

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I get up in the middle of the night and don't want to bother turning the lights on, I just sit on the toilet with it bent downwards. It takes a while, but it does happen if I relax enough and have enough patience.

This one morning I had to run to the bathroom right after waking up with a raging boner. I stood there, waiting, waiting, waiting. It finally began to trickle out, stronger and stronger, still with a full on erection.

Then I farted...

I peed all over the back of the toilet and up the wall.

Spent the next few minutes laughing my ass off while cleaning it up. Needless to say, my wife was glaring at me.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You definitely learn something new on this site every day! LOL! I apologize if I say I've never really thought about it, but I guess this is a real life situation. So now I know where the stains on the wall above the toilet are coming from!

do yourself a favor and dont look up at the ceiling:tongue:

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have always wonderd wether you get a hardon so you don't piss your self when a sleep... I did read somewhere that when erect, the erection acts as a stop tap for your bladder so you don't piss on your partner when having sex, some how it causes a kink in the euretha between your bladder and cock is this true

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Count me in on the 45 degree pointing down angle group. And its a daily problem for me, as I wake up with wood every morning. Taking care of the wood first doesnt really help me either, as I find my hardon wont go down with a full bladder.