Peeking at Urinal

D

deleted395955

I think it is exciting to have anyone checking out my cock, reminds me of how blessed I am to be hung. Last night was at a college baseball game, and went to use it. It was a tiny cramped little facility, with two urinals and a sink quite awkwardly positioned closely just to fit them in the space. As I drained my fat cock I could see out of the corner of my eye that another guy was checking it out, and he took a couple of more glances as he washed his hands. When I exited he was standing a few yards away with a couple of young women, and as I passed I heard him whisper to them "that guy right there". The thought of him telling his 2 lady friends about the big meat he had just seen was pretty nice.

andaludisco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depenging on mood or quantity of beer consumed a snarky comment such as better your girlfriend whishes you had one like this, or possibly a good smack

I used to avoid the urinal at all costs as I couldn't piss if others saw my dick. I'm over six soft long and about six inch soft girth. My mates always wondered why I avoided the urinal and some jokes that I probably had a small cock. But now I'm more confident and just 'let it all hang out'! One of the mates who joked about me being small, well his eyes nearly popped out the first time he saw what I was really packing!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't look, but I do often put myself in a position that someone could get a good look. I love the double takes.

I actually did this to my second wife's ex right before a custody hearing. I knew he had a hang up about and his reaction was pretty noticeable.

CarpeD1em

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at my job a man whom is openly gay peaked over the urinal wall at me one day. I tried my best to play it cool and didnt make much of it . A few months later i rumor is going around about another co worker having a small dick. Some how he found out who started the rumor and then found out how he found out i.e looking over urinal. A big deal was made about it and about 5 differnt guys came forward to tell he peaked at them. He no longer works with us

I value my privacy i have a good sized dick so im not ashamed or anything its just i like my privacy

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind a quick glance over at my junk, but do feel annoyed at guys who just stare and stare at my dick. I'm not freakishly huge soft, only about 5", so it's not like my flaccid dick is impossible to take your eyes off of. I mean they can tell that I'm not trying to show it off while I'm taking a leak, so stop objectifying me when all I want to do is drain my bladder.

Reactions: Zak Bull

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Young jocks are so modest today, They really cover it up at the urinal. But it is super silly to be super modest about your cock, even if you're small-hung. All boys have the same parts: firehose and a nutsack. It's not like I'm going to see something I never saw before.

Reactions: pepinogrande

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really care as long as people aren't obvious about it. If they make it obvious, or make a comment, I find it annoying.

This. I'm there to urinate, not have conversations, look at others or be looked at.

Most of the time, people observe the alternating urinal man law, but that's only if there are three or more urinals. In places where there are two, nobody seems to wait. I don't know if it's because I don't crowd the plate when I'm at bat, but I've noticed lookers here and there through the corner of my eye. It's annoying, but I just do my business and leave. At least they (peekers) don't try to start conversations.

Mephisto76

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here are some pics of the urinals at Musilac, an open-air music festival in France a couple of weeks ago. Several containers with these urinals (no dividers) were all over the place in plain view. Women had similar containers but with closed cabins.
There was lots of beer all the time, so peeing was quite frequent. As you can see everyone was very relaxed about it (love Europe!) and peeking was casually done while chatting continued. In short, this confirmed the assumption that in Europe it is commonly accepted that men have penises, need to pee, and that it´s it's just part of life (and that someone seeing your cock does not make it fall off).

Attachments

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell, I don't care. If a straight guy wants to size me up, that's fine. If a gay guy likes what he sees, that's fine too. I think it's an ego boost if someone is taking a peek, especially a gay guy. As long as they're somewhat respectful of the situation we're in, I'm fine with it. I know that I'm not going to do more. A little side eye never hurt nobody. Hell, I've done it too. I had a 6'5 black co-worker saddle up to the urinal next to mine, and I absolutely took a little side eye glance at that beast. Didn't turn me on, didn't burn my retinas out.