Pencil dick

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say anything in the 4 inch range is skinny, 5-something is decent, 6+ is huge. Some dudes will tell you they have 18 inch girths, but don't believe it.

Reactions: Jaystone1

D_Mallaber Manynuts

Experimental Member
Media
A schoolfriend of mine had a pencil penis. Very long, about 8" soft, hanging beyond his balls, but less than 1/2" thick, hence the term "pencil penis" I suppose. He was a shower and it didn't change much when hard (we were quite good friends!)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think to be a pencil dick it needs to be about average length or longer and thin. I guess I agree with sixofspades sizing...4" circumference and under is skinny, 4" to 6" circumference is normal, and 6" and over is huge. (and being 6.75" around I like that grouping! lol)

I think that if a dick is short and thin it's not necessarily a pencil dick..its just a small dick. there are different terms used to tease about it

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I suppose what one considers thin is entirely relative to oneself. I consider any cock under 5 circumference to be a little too thin. Maybe I would consider 4.5 circumference pencil thin. I think of cocks around 6 or 7 girth as average and don't think a cock can be considered extra thick until it reaches 7.5 or 8 girth.

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1; H.B. pencil is about one inch circumference.

2; 4.5” is the mean average from the info I have seen.

3; A 4” thick cock is not that uncommon. Nor is it that thin

4; The marks in-between the numbers on a ruler are fractions of inches not full inches

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought so too, did look a bit pixelated. But there must be guys like that?

One guy I read about in a magazine said his was the size of a sweet wrapper (think Quality Street or something)

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My understanding is that a true pencil dick is very thin - say the width of a finger - only about 2" in circumferance. Only ever came across one that thin and it was about 4" long

4" in circ is just thin surely - but within the range of normal. A pencil dick isn't.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd consider it 4 or less too, I played around with a tape measure and it's weird how some size differences seem to make a bigger difference, the difference between 5 and 6 inches doesn't look nearly as big as the difference between 6 and 7 inches, 7 looks MASSIVE.

JoeBfstplk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I ran across a guy who had about 8 or inches or so in length, but not much thicker than my thumb. Slipped right down to his pubes into my throat in one gulp. Amazing what my muscles could do to him with the extra maneuvering room. yumm.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd consider it 4 or less too, I played around with a tape measure and it's weird how some size differences seem to make a bigger difference, the difference between 5 and 6 inches doesn't look nearly as big as the difference between 6 and 7 inches, 7 looks MASSIVE.

That's true. I encountered one once (only once, sadly) and it was gigantic. Can't remember the length - about 8 I think - but it was the girth that made it a monster. I'm 6 around, but it made me look small.

And I like "my penis is like an extension of myself" - ScaredLittleBoy!. Except for me it's the opposite: I sometimes feel like an extension of my penis.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
According to a survey of 5000 men conducted by the-penis.com in 2003, only 4.7 per cent had a circumference of 4 inches or less. More than 85 % had a circumference of at least 4 ½ inches, and about 75 % were close to 5 inches or more. So 4 inches around would seem about right for the classification of “pencil dick.”

http://www.the-penis.com/size.html