penis =beautiful, vagina = ugly?

Vaginas are like the time tunnel. You can have a good time, or a bad time. Yes...off-course there are all those times in between...:) :)

Can you hear me Jeff..jeff..jeff..jeff :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Penis = sometimes silly, sometimes apathetic, sometimes ugly, sometimes cute, never really sexy, and I've never thought one was beautiful

Vagina = sometimes silly, sometimes ugly, sometimes apathetic, sometimes cute, never really sexy, and I've never thought one was beautiful.

Huh, how weird. :p

While I like/am attracted to people of any gender, I've never found genitalia that attractive. :biggrin1:

Penis = sometimes silly, sometimes apathetic, sometimes ugly, sometimes cute, never really sexy, and I've never thought one was beautiful

Vagina = sometimes silly, sometimes ugly, sometimes apathetic, sometimes cute, never really sexy, and I've never thought one was beautiful.

While I like/am attracted to people of any gender, I've never found genitalia that attractive. :biggrin1:
It's the insertion part that's attractive :)

D_T_Roll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both Penises and Vaginas have ugly AND beautiful. I think being clean is the most important thing though. Nothing is more ugly than a dirty snatch or schlong.

DmacBB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You can have a great cock but it will never beat the beauty of a perfect vagina. The female body is just that much more elegant.

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Both Penises and Vaginas have ugly AND beautiful. I think being clean is the most important thing though. Nothing is more ugly than a dirty snatch or schlong.

i agree about cleanliness but to me most penises are beautiful especially when erect...certainly in the soft stage they can be funny looking but most that I have seen when erect are stunningly beautiful. It seems that most vaginas kind a look the same from the outside...not pretty.

I rest my case:
Google Image Result for http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/05/Naked-Vagina-bike-2.jpg

all in good fun of course...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:You_Rock_Emoticon::kiss:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't understand gay men's problem with vaginas.

Me neither. Gay women generally aren't repulsed by cock (in my experience), I don't understand why some gay men are repulsed by vagina?

Some vaginas look weird to me. Some are fine. I don't think they are pretty or attractive.

Cocks can be beautiful to me. Not even in an arousing way. Just very appealing to me. Some penises look weird.

I rarely find a penis or vagina "ugly".

Me neither. Gay women generally aren't repulsed by cock (in my experience), I don't understand why some gay men are repulsed by vagina?

Some vaginas look weird to me. Some are fine. I don't think they are pretty or attractive.

Cocks can be beautiful to me. Not even in an arousing way. Just very appealing to me. Some penises look weird.

I rarely find a penis or vagina "ugly".

Yeah, I agree, the majority of us came from a vagina..there is always the exception I spose.... that arrive by other means :) :)

B_firm32Acup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for the most part a penis is ugly looking to me - they feel incredible inside me but ugly to look at. a womens vagina is beautiful. perfectly placed between the curves of her hips with a perfect pair of lips to kiss. just my opinion......