Penis growth with age (18+ only - no mention of minors allowed)

O H

1st Like
Media
I was finally 18 a couple of weeks ago, and was just wondering, what age did your (guys that are definitely fully grown) penis reach it's full size (ignoring any PE)?

I'm happy with my current size (7.5x5.3) but I think like most men, I wouldn't mind an extra inch or so added to both my length and girth.

I feel asif my penis is still growing but I am unsure - I am pretty certain that girth wise I have grown over the last year, and certainly length wise, I think I measured up at around 5.5 inches in terms of length a few years ago. I have read that some peoples stops at 15, some at 25, but I can't really seem to find any reliable first hand information, and would like to know out of interest.

I am still growing everywhere else, so I would expect to see penis growth too, but would just like to know out of curiosity really.

Thanks!

Reactions: Hungfatpumped

boyslie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your penis can actually grow until you're about 30 but it's rare. My last growth spurt was at about 22. I gained about 1/2 an inch in length and 2/3 in girth. Typically, your junk stops growing before your body does. I can give you tips on penis enlargement. It's always better to start when you're younger. Message me if you're interested.

O H

1st Like
Media
I don't check here that often but thanks alot for the replies.

As I said, I am happy with my size so I don't feel the need to start using any enlargement techniques, added to the fact I think my dick is still growing. If not, I may give them a go, but I'll just let nature take its course for the time being.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my mid 20's, about 3 yrs into my relationship with my eventual wife, she said I had gotten bigger, gone from larger to larger. I attributed to the fact that we had sex at least once a day on average. in my mid 30's I started PE and in about 6 months those initial gains of about an inch in both dimensions, had her wondering what happened and asking me not to make it any bigger. then admitting she liked my new size.

VENTOUX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Grew to 6.5 inches by 30 (late bloomer) then took enlargement pills and exercises at 40 and grew to 8 inches and more girth. There was a class action suit against the pill company and I ended up getting my $500 back but was one who it actually worked...and still have the size after 10 years

Reactions: Timer12
G

girthyoldguy

Use traction or ved. Pumping will give a thick member. Now a days things like the priapus shot and applying androgens may have effect on penile growth

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your penis can grow into your early 20's. I know a number of guys who all commented that they noticed a size change around 20-24 or so. After that I think you are done growing. If you are already 7.5 you might still hit 8.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cannot explain this but my wife will attest to the fact they my cock has grown an inch in length and I have gained 3/4 of inch in girth in the last 3-4 yrs. I have used a Bathmate religiously and that is all I can attribute it too. I just past my 50 th birthday and I have the biggest cock that I have had in our 30 yr marriage. My wife tells me over and over she doesn't want any bigger cock than what I have now because she says it feels like it's in her throat when it inside her pussy. She also says its feels like it's in her anus as well while I'm fucking her pussy. My cock is long and thick but she takes it all in and fucks me like I love to be fucked.she just doesn't want anything any bigger. I will kid her every so often about gaining more girth an gaining another inch in length and she says not no but hell no. No more cock than what you have in her pussy currently. I am able to fully penetrate her pussy and thrust it all in and out of her pussy. I wouldn't want cock that I could not get in her pussy or get my hand around to masturbate. I love fucking her pussy with what I have. I'm happy!

my experience: "the body is weird, man."

i was like 7 1/2" through most of my 20s, then i had a little growth spurt around 26 or so, gained a half inch down there, and grew about 2 inches in height. very unusual, but i am used to being unusual by now.

i don't know if it was a mistake in my ability to take metrics, but i noticed a bit of a gain in my early 30s, puting me at the 8 mark, then 8.25 mark. and measurements have been consistent since then, so... echoing a lot of what is said here; everyone's body is different, and you might grow until you are well into your twenties.

Reactions: averagepat