Penis head types

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On that dimension chart, I'm between A1 and A2 And somehow A3, simply because that chart doesn't show shaft tapering. My shaft tapers off a huge amount, and the head flares out somewhat but not much.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say mushroom too. maybe an elongated mushroom. not a blunt one or a classic big round one. but still mushroom. thats a really big head you have no matter what its called!

9incut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm very interesting. I never really thought about this. I know I'm not mushroom, though those are my fav. I think I may be arrow, or rocket, or somewhere in between. Funny though cause I've been told, I don't see it, that I get thicker as I go down to the base.
My pictures are in my gallery but here is one soft and hard. What head do you think I have?

*Edited* Sorry second one is too small to really tell. Maybe now that my partner is actually watching me type this as we speak, he will actually take some new ones of me. *Edited*

Attachments

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the word Magnificent comes to mind! wow..great head there.
I'd have to say you are a big fat plump mushroom/helmet hybrid. it is a great head!
Thanks BigMeat. wow "hybrid"- thats pretty trendy. Lots of power and goes a long way on a fill up! :biggrin1: