Penis head types

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is difficult...not that I am the expert or my word is law. yours doesn't really fit any catagory imho. I call it one of the more unique heads....a wide squat big head. for some reason it reminds me of a hammer head shark...and I am not sure why?!

I agree BMNJ, that is a difficult one. From the first picture I'd say helmet (the head is similar width to the shaft). But then from the side, I'd say a mushroom. I think my final verdict would be a helmet due to first picture.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree BMNJ, that is a difficult one. From the first picture I'd say helmet (the head is similar width to the shaft). But then from the side, I'd say a mushroom. I think my final verdict would be a helmet due to first picture.

I guess I would have to agree with helmet even though I have tried to get more of a mushrom thru uli's and pumping. Here is a pic(capture from a video) from Aug 1999 just before I started PEing

Attachments

Reactions: bitw12

supercow919

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
do you think your status as to whether your cut/uncut makes a difference into the shape of the glans of your penis?
it is only my theory, but i think if your uncut and dependant on how tight your foreskin is, then your glans often are kept more restricted so they don't have the oppurtunity to fill out, so they become more cyclilndrical in shape as opposed to looser foreskins or uncut guys who have room for the glans to expand?

what's your take on my theory guys?
i completely agree with you theory. my glans ridge didn't used to be pronounced at all, just flush with the rest of the head, but after i got circumcised, my ridge flared out over time and now it's prettty prominent, though not quick as flared as the ridges on my borthers' cocks that were cut are birth and were never constricted by the foreskin.

whiteboi33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ohhh...nice! I'd call it a mushroom. it's one of those looonger type mushrooms though that your eye is forst drawn to the length of your head rather than the overhang of it. but it does extend significantly wider than your shaft

Is my penis head common among the population?

Also, is the penis head consistent with different races, or genetics?

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The book was "Man's Body -- An Owner's Manual" and I wish I still had it. I often wondered where they came up with the three head types. I am a bottle type. You ever hear of a bottle-nosed dolphin? I thought that might be related. Prow is like the leading edge of a ship, squinched up. Blunt is self explanatory.

Reactions: deleted784661

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is my penis head common among the population?

Also, is the penis head consistent with different races, or genetics?

well...I'd say your shape is rarer than most. You don't run accross that many cocks with heads that long! I personally think its even hotter and better looking than big rounded mushrooms. knew a man once whose head was a true 2.5" long and it was a sight to behold. and I think your cock will probably thicken up somemore as you age too...so be prepared for a lot of compliments on that beauty

jerkhawk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This is my take...
PENIS SHAPE:
PROW: A "prow" is the front part of a ship where it curves up. So I would say that if you have an upward curve or a banana curve, then you would have a prow shaped penis. For this piece, I will call an upward curve a vertical prow. Consequently, if it curves to the left or right, then it could be construed to be a horizontal prow.
STRAIGHT: Self explanatory. If you do not have curvature then you have a straight penis.

GLANS SHAPE:

SLEEK: Glans is similar in size as shaft. There is not a big lip (sulcus) behind the glans.
Helmet/Blunt: Glans is uniform with shaft and ends in a rounded tip. A helmet will have a bit of a lip/sulcus.​

Arrow/Spade: Glans is uniform with the shaft and ends in a more point. An arrow/spade will have a bit of a lip/sulcus.​

Rocket: Glans is smaller than the shaft and may seem to just be a tapered end of the shaft. There is barely to no lip/sulcus to a rocket.​

EXPANDED: Glans is bigger than shaft. There is a large lip (sulcus) behind the glans.
Mushroom/Bottle: Glans is bigger than shaft and ends in a rounded tip. The shaft will taper down near the end, but the glans will be approximately the same size as a shaft section a 1/4th of the way back. Bottles may be slightly boxier than a mushroom.​

Club: Glans is bigger than the biggest part of the shaft or considerably bigger than the neck/mucous membrane of the shaft. The width of the glans is wider than the widest part of the shaft when viewing from the side and above.​

For comparison, I would say that the penis in the original post by chuckman2 is a Rocket-Arrow. Unabear09 with a Blunt-Helmet. Charles Finn seems like he may have a Mushroom. Yorkie with a Spaded Helmet. Fiker with a Blunt-Helmet (with a frenulum). Westcoastberry with a Mushroom. BigmeatNJ seems like a Mushroom-Bottle mix. And I would say that Slate_australis is a Bottle-Helmet.

LOL, does that make any sense? But then again, what do I know?

what do you think of my glans shape?
Please see my galary.