Penis imprint on a girls stomach from the inside aka the penis bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, out of all the posts I have seen in this thread, only one or two show a definative internal to external bump. All of the rest show some kind of internal movement that may or may not show how a woman's lower abdominal muscles work.

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media
you link to vids/clips showing some abdominal displacement.
you don't seem to understand that unless said female has a massive birth defect or has undergone major abdominal surgery you are not seeing cock imprints/bumps/outlines.

could one of y'all explain the appeal?

is it a manly-mighty-peen thing?

Does it have to be something bad?

Not only that, there are several videos where non-deformed women have the penis bump against the inside of the abdominal wall.

I find it strange that you would come to a big penis website and post that question. Its a big penis website! Those here have interests, by inclusion or desire, in big penises.

Mystery solved.

Last edited:
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, out of all the posts I have seen in this thread, only one or two show a definative internal to external bump. All of the rest show some kind of internal movement that may or may not show how a woman's lower abdominal muscles work.

ok, but still ima go out on a limb here and say that any movement at all would be caused cause she's fuckin a pretty big dick.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does it have to be something bad?

Not only that, there are several videos where non-deformed women have the penis bump against the inside of the abdominal wall.

not really, there a few clips with women using very long toys anally, there is a legitimate bulge after the bowel hooks around. is just a matter of relaxing the internal secondary sphincter.

vaginal penetration is a different matter, there is structure between vaginal barrel and the abdominal wall.

I find it strange that you would come to a big penis website and post that question. Its a big penis website! Those here have interests, by inclusion or desire, in big penises.

i find it disturbing that you equate a sexualized adult space as synonymous with sexually violent imagery against women.

because... to actually see a penis through her abdominal wall her partner would need to breech her vaginal wall, displace her uterus *requiring ripping a abdominal fascia and destruction of suspensory ligaments* rupturing her bladder, and tearing through a muscle wall. :eek:

the violence isn't even remotely subliminal. almost every male in this thread has mentioned ego feed, a feeling of power or validation of their masculinity.

the same as the other thread of dudish oookery "She Can't Take It", where men were turned on by the idea of a woman being damaged by the massive cock of her partner.

just dripping with misogyny. both threads.

and the only defense seems to be "she was paid", "what do you expect", and "me feel manly"

Mystery solved.

the only mystery solved is a why for my inflexible 80%.

80% if men on this site are just plain fucked up when it comes to women or sex.

statecraft

Just Browsing
Media
I'm kind of caught in between, because I don't like the threads where the point is that the girl is in pain, like the one about the girls screaming or squeaking. I like to think that if you can see the abdominal movement, it means the penis is really hitting the roof of the vagina, and is getting her g-spot. That's my fantasy for threads like this, I don't get off on female pain.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Why don't you leave then? What if we say pretty please? Not only does nobody like you, but we all are at least pretty sure you are a moron. And by the way I ignored you a long time ago (like most others I'm sure), I just removed you from the ignore temporarily to see what kind of ignorant crap you wwere posting again. Seems you need back on the ignore list...

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you wound me deeply, cur.
never a gentleman nor gentle soul could you be mistaken for.

loose translation.. suck my silicone 8", fucknut.

fiveyearplan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About watching girls/women in pain? WTF?

WRONG! LIKE AS IN REALLY REALLY REALLY WRONG.

Where do people come up with this stuff?

The girls in the videos are usually fascinated when this happens. If anything they get into it.

If they were in pain it would be a complete buzz kill. If anything this about her being satisfied.

Now would somebody please post a link?

Last edited:

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About watching girls/women in pain? WTF?

WRONG! LIKE AS IN REALLY REALLY REALLY WRONG.

Where do people come up with this stuff?

The girls in the videos are usually fascinated when this happens. If anything they get into it.

If they were in pain it would be a complete buzz kill. If anything this about her being satisfied.

Now would somebody please post a link?

Someone already did. Curious99 posted a link on page 2 of this thread that shows this physiologically impossible act has already been done. As I have said before, I have done it with an ex. We just stumbled opon it accidentally, findig it both interesting and somewhat arousing. I guess thats what new things discovered during sex can do. It was'nt a "mighty man, I got a big pee pee" ego thing, neither did it hurt the woman I was with. Unfortunately this happened 23 years ago, so I cant go back in time with a digital camera for video proof. I am surprised however, that with all the talent here, there has'nt been a bunch of posts with vids showing the "bump".
Anyhooo, for those too lazy to go back to 99's page 2 link, here it is. Skip to 1:45.
Best of anal pain german amateur girls

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media

How bout' this? Keep your judgments to yourself. You aren't the arbiter of what is or is not "fucked up." The women in these videos are not being "violently" ravaged.

Then you go into some pointless diatribe about the obviously flawed state of the men in this thread. If we're SO horrible...LEAVE. GO AWAY. We didn't need you before this thread was started, we don't need you now, and we wont need you tomorrow. Go away.

What does it say about you that you insist on coming to a forum of people you don't agree with and lashing out at them as egotistical, violent mysoginists? Does that make you feel powerful? Do you feel like you're saving these poor, and obviously very happy, women from their miserable existence? Are you a heroic knight riding in to slay the evil and rescue the good? Is YOUR ego satiated?

Further, what does it say about you coming here to insult and accuse men? Do you find pleasure in abusing men? Do you like to make them feel small? Does that make YOU feel big? Mental abuse is not ok, not even when you think you are right.

You've done nothing but marginalize yourself.....and violate the terms of service by picking fights.

So I'm contributing to this thread:

Petite Girl enjoys a huge BC! - xHamster.com

It makes my day that this lady just freaked out about these videos.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How bout' this? Keep your judgments to yourself. You aren't the arbiter of what is or is not "fucked up." The women in these videos are not being "violently" ravaged.

Then you go into some pointless diatribe about the obviously flawed state of the men in this thread. If we're SO horrible...LEAVE. GO AWAY. We didn't need you before this thread was started, we don't need you now, and we wont need you tomorrow. Go away.

What does it say about you that you insist on coming to a forum of people you don't agree with and lashing out at them as egotistical, violent mysoginists? Does that make you feel powerful? Do you feel like you're saving these poor, and obviously very happy, women from their miserable existence? Are you a heroic knight riding in to slay the evil and rescue the good? Is YOUR ego satiated?

Further, what does it say about you coming here to insult and accuse men? Do you find pleasure in abusing men? Do you like to make them feel small? Does that make YOU feel big? Mental abuse is not ok, not even when you think you are right.

You've done nothing but marginalize yourself.....and violate the terms of service by picking fights.

So I'm contributing to this thread:

Petite Girl enjoys a huge BC! - xHamster.com

It makes my day that this lady just freaked out about these videos.

peeboy.
:cool:

pee boy with a small penis.

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This thread has been reported to the moderating team, and as such is pending discussion.

Until such time as a decision has been made, I am closing this thread, without issuing blame on either side, so that the mods can deal with the current content and a decision be made without it being delayed by having to discuss any additions that may be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.