Penis inversion surgery

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a similar note, I met a kid (probably barely 18) at Steamworks (bathhouse) in Berkeley, CA about a year ago who was hung at least 9 or 10 inches, and I thought I'd hit the mother load. He was young, really cute, skinny, and his cock was practically draggin' the ground. Once we got back to his room, all he wanted to do was give me head. He'd move every time I reached for his cock, and eventually I asked him what was wrong. I figured he'd say, "Oh I already came," or maybe even, "I'm HIV positive."

Instead he said, "I hate my cock, and I don't like to be reminded that it's there." I was shocked! So, instead of having sex, I spent the next hour talking to him about it and (gently) suggesting that he might be transsexual. Being so young and such a twink, it was hard to evaluate how effeminate he was, but he wasn't exactly butch, and I'm pretty sure he should have been born female.

Still, I couldn't help thinking, "If I had a cock like that, I'd want to be reminded of it every moment of every day!" Hell, I'd probably never put it away! LOL
dude, i want to meet that kid, but you must be pretty amaazing yourself, HMU

Reactions: Anthjj997