Penis pictures Muslims/Hindus...

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No All Muslims in Muslim countries practice circumcision, by the way the Arabs used to do it even before Islam.

LeCaire.. I'm curious. When you were circumcised was it done in the same 'traditional' manner as seen in documentaries where your foreskin is streched way out and they just chop it off, for lact of a better description?

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
If you go for a piss in the men's toilets in Cairo airport, the attendant is likely to put a plastic cup of water on the ledge of the urinal in front of you. This not for drinking, it is for washing your cock when you have finished.
At taxi ranks throughout the middle east, you see the taxi drivers squatting to piss, and afterwards they wash their dickheads from a bottle of water.
There is a clue to the reason for circumcision here - it was very difficult to keep your cockhead clean in the waterless desert, and getting sand under your foreskin was presumably very uncomfortable.
Routine circumcision has no place in the 21st century though.

Reactions: Malikj and NBPX

Hairymuscle22

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a quick note on this:

I am am a student studying Islamic studies in graduate school, which doesn't give me any ability to comment on penis sizes or anything like that, but I can shed some light on the debate about practice from a more unbiased point-of-view.

First, talking about Muslims and Hindus is like talking about Christians and Buddhists. These are groups of people from very different ethnicities, places, races, and families. Most of the people in each of these religious traditions has less in common than we may generally think.

LeCaire and others are correct that circumcision is a common Muslim and Arab practice, but this is not to say that all Arabs, let alone all Muslims, are circumcised (remember that not all Arabs are Muslims and most Muslims are not Arab). After all, Shari'a has many different interpretations by many different people at different times, and generalizing the practices of a current estimate of 1.3 billion people is not the way to go about this. Furthermore, there are many "secular Muslims" who follow do not follow many of the tenets of Islam, and accurate estimates of how many of these "ethnic/secular Muslims" are circumcised are impossible to achieve.

Historically, circumcision is a practice that dates, of course, to before the time of Muhammad and is common to many of the ethnicities of the Levant and the Arabian peninsula. From a purely secular point of view, this is not because any god told anyone that it was his will, but it is because this is a tradition that developed in the region among many ethnic and religious groups that had more in common than many people commonly think. Over time, this became part of the praxis that makes up many of the religions that developed in the region.

For Hindus, again we are talking about a group of people that have less in common than we may think. (Hindus, even more so than Muslims, are a very diverse and heterogeneous group.) This is not a very good group to choose for analysis. Indian males may be a better sample, and considering the number of men in India, or the Middle East for that matter, a regional sample would be a much better idea, for instance Saudi men, Jordanian men, Punjabi men, Kashmiri men, Afghans, etc. Remember, too, that there are many Muslims in India and the rest of South and Southeast Asia. (In fact, the more I think about this, the more these groups are interconnected and the more these categories of analysis seem to be problematic.) Regardless, there is no common "Hindu" practice of circumcision, but there are certainly some circumcised Hindus, and there are definitely many circumcised Indians, considering that there are significant minorities of Muslims, Christians, and Jews in India.

I guess what I am saying in all of this is that, like any discussion of penis size among races, religions, ethnicities or anything else, penis size and appearance is both more diverse and more similar than we may think. There are certainly some difference in average size around the world, but those differences, on average, are not that much. The appearance of a "Muslim penis" or a "Hindu penis" is impossible to conclude. There are many differences that you would see between many of them, but like all penises, their size and shape would likely be pretty much the same. There was an article on the BBC website not long ago that talked about condoms marketed in India being "too big" for many Indian men. "Market research" said that this was the case. Is this to say that some Indians are smaller than some Europeans? Maybe. But what did not attract the attention of the headline was that the difference was something like 0.5". In the scheme of things, that isn't much to write home about.

I have found myself in the showers at the gym among guys of many shapes, sizes, and ethnicities, and I have found myself to be much bigger than almost all men. I this to say that my Polish and German heritage is to thank for this? Partly, yes. But does this mean that black guys are small because I have been bigger than almost all of the black guys that have seen in real life? No. Average is average for a reason. This is one of the most studied and discussed issues out there, and the conclusion is that, despite the amazing diversity and differences in appearance out there, average size is pretty consistent. Most of us truly big guys on this site can rest assured that we are bigger than most guys from every race and place.

Let's think twice about the categories that we choose to analyze on here, please. I don't say this because I think that we are "all the same" in the end. I say this for two reasons: First, because there is amazing diversity out there, but we share more in common with each other than we normally give ourselves credit for. And second, because these categories that we choose to talk about are often really meaningless. This site has a lot of meaningful discussion. Let's try to keep it that way.

Awesome post!!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recently got out of a year long relationship with a fabulous guy from Thailand,
and must agree with Firstone, absolutely beautiful cock, uncut, about 8"erect and slightly thinner than I've had before, but still nice.

It's unlikely that a Thai guy was Muslim or Hindu. He probably was Buddhist, like the Thai guy I was in a relationship with for years.

bann

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi ,
Its good to c da post of da tpoic which i 2 wanted 2 post..........
I 2 hav heard dat Muslims / Arabs have a goo length cock like Horse..........

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must say that the colouring is so diverse on you guys that I've looked at...some of you asian dicks look just like a black guys! Nice!