Penis Rope Wrapping

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anybody done this? I have some experience with it and would be intersetd in sharing stories and techniques.

I generally like to use natural hemp for all my bondage. For this particular wrap I like 4 or 6mm thickness and length depends on how low/large your ball hang and how long your cock is. I've tried it from a limp relaxed stage and also hard as nails stage...both have their advantages but it is fun to start limp and adjust to the growing. My best results start with a collar wrap around the balls and then working upward to transition around the penis all the way to the head. Ideally by the time you get it wrapped it won't be long before an orgasm so taking one's time is key.

I'll leave the post short die to the ADD generation but asks questions if you have any and I'd love to hear stories if ya got 'em.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, but never for orgasm inducement, more for just bondage play.

The attached photos are all consensual play and all my handiwork, not my cock and balls though.

Attachments

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see you like to split the balls. I've never tried that before. I think I prefer the way a collar stretched both the cock skin and the balls...maybe that is what contributes to the orgasm?

Also never tried rubber. I guess latex never appealed to me but then, I've never had a good conversation with someone that liked it. What's the attraction?

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doesn't that do permanent damage? It can't be good to cut off circulation to your balls
Depends on how long and and how tight you wrap.

As with any Bondage or Sadist practice, I **strongly** suggest anybody make sure at least one of the party knows what the hell they are doing. It's all fun and games until your dick drops off in front of you into a dirty gutter.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow!
If Scarpia had your skills he would have probably played with Cavaradossi quite a bit longer...

Nice catch Robroy. You know your opera it seems! And the boys in my pics are from Milano, I've done LaScala with one of them (Rigoletto and Macbeth.)

I see you like to split the balls. I've never tried that before. I think I prefer the way a collar stretched both the cock skin and the balls...maybe that is what contributes to the orgasm?

Also never tried rubber. I guess latex never appealed to me but then, I've never had a good conversation with someone that liked it. What's the attraction?

The cock tying I did was really more of an experiement that seemed to work well for both of us. I liked the look and he liked the feeling.

I like latex because it is a conductor of hot/cold sensations. With a leather shirt it takes a while for an ice cube's cold sensation to penetrate to the skin underneath, but with latex it's an instant transmission of the sensation. Latex makes you sweat a bit more, and it's nature's lubrication so the gear slips and slides while you bump grind and fuck each other into extacy. The smell is amazing once it gets heated up. It's also skin tight and shiny which just eroticises and emphasizes the body underneath all of the latex with a bit of mystery and anonymity as well. I could go on for hours and hours about it...but this is not the forum for that.

Back on subject...I love big cocks, so tying them up and paying extra attention to them is all part of the game and sensuality of it. My best rubber buddy is game for anything really (he's the one in the rubber gear) while the other guy just wants to be humiliated and be a pain pig...I can do that only to an extent. Pain for pain sake doesn't do anything for me. It has to be an exchange, a two way street of give and take. So the naked boy and I have only played once. He can take alot, but at some point it's not satisfying for me to continue to dish that out with nothing coming back but his begging for more and more. I'm not a sadist at heart, and that's what he needs. (Sorry if I've strayed off topic here.)