Penis scenes in movies

92philip

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love watching movie scenes in which a male cock is visible. I know there aren't very many movies that feature scenes of that nature. However, if anyone knows of any and where I can find them please post. Also if you can post a link to where I can view such scenes that would be great thanx.

kiahman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is a previous thread here....movies that show penises or hard penises. Some are listed there. I remember contributing to the thread.

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nicholas Cage in City of Angels shows a long dick when showering and water apparently is hot and as he jumps back, dick leaps forward (mostly silhouette through shower glass)
Will Smith shows uncut dick early in Wild Wild West when water tower dumps. Can frame-by-frame to catch him as he "washes out" & get good look.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
goodbye lenin had a dude getting out of a tanning bed and visible penis. I remember cause my gf at the time told me afterwards how surprised she was at how much bigger i looked compared to the guy in the movie hehehe

There's Leonardo DiCaprio's penis in Total Eclipse, Shortbus sports a lot of penises, and Lars von Triers The Idiots has a scene where a hugely endowed guy pounds away some pussy.
Oh, and try some films by Pasolini, especially the latter ones feature quite some penises. But then again, don't all European arthouse movies do? ;)

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grande école (2004 France) has loads of nudity in it. It takes place in a university setting and has shower scenes as well as gay sex scenes (simulated)

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nicholas Cage - long dick.......hmmm......I dunno. From all I've seen of him, I strongly suspect he's closer in size to Patrick Dempsey than to Tommy Lee. Cage has a big hairy pube bush too.