Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty good question Wally for once lol. Presently none it dies not affect how I think at all.

But it did last year beginning of 2014 when I started using lpsg. I was afraid I was too big for a girl that I wanted to date who happened to be really short, about 4'9"or so definitely no taller than 5' feet. But through conversations with the women and a few guys here I no longer worry about it because I now know if she's really into you she will make things work out one way or another.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First of all I realized from this site that I'm not as small as I had thought and that the angle of my dick is not abnormal. All things that made me shy about pursuing relationship with women. I don't consider myself in the monster cock league, however being above average does build my confidence amongst other guys I'm with.

My wife's first comment when we first had sex was "you're big" which I took lightly as a nice complement, LPSG only validated that I was a good size.

Reactions: lapdog2001

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's definitely taken care of any confidence issues I'd had about the intimacy part.

I know how to treat a lady outside the bedroom; chivalry and respect and that whole thing. But it does help knowing that when sex time comes around, she won't be disappointed.

surfin2much

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't quit thinking about sex. Not sure if my dick size has anything to do with it.... Wake up ... thinking about it.... lunch still thinking about it.... dinner.... same.... bed... definitely thinking about it.....fuck ... I even dream about it.
I think I have a problem.

Reactions: bdirty1

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In what ways has the size of your penis affected the way you think about sex and relationships?

I love the size of my penis and it gives me confidence that I can fuck and hold my own anytime, anywhere, anyplace with anyone. I have realized that women love a cock in there pussy as much as men love to put there cock in a pussy. That is a fact that I have learned while fucking women. Most. not all men and women love to fuck. It makes us both feel really good to have an orgasm and releases tension and is great exercise. It is a wonderful tool for developing intimacy between two people and to bask in the after glow after a great fuck is one of the greatest things God gave us and it's free. It is my belief that this is what connects two people together in marriage and develops great intimacy and it is the glue that hold couples together throughout life. My wife and I have been married 31 years and it is better than it has ever been and the sex is the best ever. I never ever dreamed marriage and the sex could be this great.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't quit thinking about sex. Not sure if my dick size has anything to do with it.... Wake up ... thinking about it.... lunch still thinking about it.... dinner.... same.... bed... definitely thinking about it.....fuck ... I even dream about it.
I think I have a problem.

It is called being a man. I am the same way. I could fuck several times a day I think. I wake up thinking about sex, think about it all through the day and go to be thinking about it. I love love love to fuck anytime anywhere anyplace. My dick it hard many times throughout the day. Count yourself lucky that you can feel you cock yearing to be fucked. Some men can't. Getting laid will help your thinking! Go get it!

Reactions: dlfellow

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the size of my penis and it gives me confidence that I can fuck and hold my own anytime, anywhere, anyplace with anyone. I have realized that women love a cock in there pussy as much as men love to put there cock in a pussy. That is a fact that I have learned while fucking women. Most. not all men and women love to fuck. It makes us both feel really good to have an orgasm and releases tension and is great exercise. It is a wonderful tool for developing intimacy between two people and to bask in the after glow after a great fuck is one of the greatest things God gave us and it's free. It is my belief that this is what connects two people together in marriage and develops great intimacy and it is the glue that hold couples together throughout life. My wife and I have been married 31 years and it is better than it has ever been and the sex is the best ever. I never ever dreamed marriage and the sex could be this great.

I have an average size penis and I understand that some women will prefer more. None the less, having an average size penis does not prevent me from feeling that I can hold my own any time, anywhere, yada, yada. You see, I don't think of it as a competition; either with other men in general or with her past lovers.. I see it as being the best lover I can and I work towards that goal always. Do I wish I was bigger? Yeah, sometimes. But I have learned that my size is not the basis on which I needed to built my confidence.

So, to the original question, my size has only influenced my thinking a little bit and my my attitude and behavior towards sex -- not at all.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Influenced? Like the lil guy above (lol) I'm just average size down there and have no issues in real life when it comes to sexual relationships. I was never the type of man to hit up on all the chicks... so eventually I found "Mrs. right" and stayed with her, got married 13 years ago and today we have a cute family with 3 kids.

After seeing so many huge cocks here I sure wish to be bigger (like 7ish would do but much thicker) - however my petite wife thinks my dick is big and she often tells me "you're a bull".... so what should I worry for? In our bedroom I'm the biggest fucker on the whole planet... so my confidence level is pretty high even "just" with a normal sized penis. Who knows what a dick I would be with a big dick? And vice versa having an average cock makes you feel like you need to add something else.... and that something else makes me the full true man I am for my wife.

I often compare online or for real with XXL men and then relly feel small.... but it's because I love to compare with super hung guys. For many this could be suicidal lol.... not for me, this turns me on and gives me super hard boners. Do I have confidence with such men? Sure I do, as I have my real life sorted out (job, family, house...) and enjoy just some horny moments with real hung guys. Even love being teased by them about my size and love all sort of manual and safe interactions with them... And they? Many liked my dick, gave me head and told me that average size is perfect for sucking... so see, nothing to worry and no real rejection or anthing, just make it work it out.....

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a few situations it has been nice to have something more to offer than the average joe. But i also believe it depends on the kind of dating and sex you're in to. I once had a girl who disliked it because it was difficult making love, and i once met a woman who squirted every time after some good deep stimulation. Length wise, you can always change positions to allow somewhat less penetration, girth wise.. well that's another story.

Regaring (long-term) relationships, it's not an issue

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was a very shy, introverted, and self-deprecating when I was growing up, so I didn't approach to many people with my affections. When I finally did unleash my sexuality, and found my self receiving a multitude of compliments on my size, it served as something if an ego booster. My general ideals about sex changed as I matured, but my size did not influence anything except my confidence level.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
A lot of interesting replies.

Obviously penis size has had a profound affect on my opinions on relationships and sex.

I have been celibate for three years now and this is partially due to my small penis. I see sex as largely pointless if it doesn't involve a big cock and this has totally destroyed my motivation to seek sex partners.

In terms of relationships, I feel too sexually insecure to enter into a romantic relationship.

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leading up to my sexual debut, I wasn't at all confident (I think few people are). My girlfriend at the time wasn't a virgin, and that kinda scared me (just as it would have scared me if she had been a virgin, I think every scenario would have been scary), and I was definitely thinking about how I would compare to the other guy she'd been with and thinking she would expect more than a first timer would be able to deliver. But I don't remember ever thinking about penis size in relation to this. I was more worried that I actually wouldn't know how the hell to have sex when it came to it and that I'd be done way too soon. Basically that I'd suck ass. Figuratively, that is... And I did. I was a nervous and blindly fumbling fool. The nervousness probably didn't help. Then we started having sex regularly and it gradually became better without ever rising above average. Then we parted and I've never really had insecurity issues when it comes to sexual intercourse since.

Then when I was 18, I met my current girlfriend, who I fell madly in love with. Thinking back, I actually do remember being extremely nervous the first time we had sex. Again nothing to do with penis size, but I desperately wanted it to be amazing. I wanted us to just instantly fit, I wanted it to somehow resemble the way I felt about her. Again, it wasn't anything special at all. But we're still together, and by now I know exactly which buttons to push. If all goes according to plan, I will never be with any other women, and in that case I can already declare that I've lived and will live a life without penis size ever having any greater influence on how I perceive sex and relationships.

So for the tl;dr version: the size of my penis hasn't yet had any influence on how I perceive sex and relationships.

Reactions: LaFemme

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That makes sense. Let me ask you, did you feel more attractive and desireable as well?

When I realized how well I could fuck and the females began telling they had never had any like that in there lives I really began to feel more desirable. I tell my wife even today to keep telling me how big my dick is and I will do anything she wants me to do. That is such a big ego booster. She also tells me all the time she has never been fucked like that in her life and never dreamed it could ever be this good so yes sir I feel more attractive and more desireable and know that I can fuck a girl for an hour to hour and half.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
My size has effected almost all of my ideals on sex and relationships. I was one of those guys that thought i was below average, which wasn't anywhere near the case. Sure, i had good things going for me but learning i had a big eat sword changed everything. After i found out and all tests were positive that i had a gift from god i did everything i use to do in all new sorts of ways.

Instead of swiping my card at the store. I swiped ma balls. Instead of studying for tests so i can become smarter, i jizzed in between books at the library. Instead of asking women out as if i were equal to them. I sent them text message after text message of me giving tribute to their existence. Sure i had get a picture of them first but theres police reports about that if you want read up on it. And when it came to making money. Hell i just rubbed my magic peen and blam bitcoins. Not gonna go into fictional detail but you get the picture.

No really i didn't do much different. The only difference came when i paid more attention to people's preferences. I realized that some people like one thing while others don't. I realized that just because you have something someone else wants, it doesn't mean it's the best. It just means that that person thinks it's the best. And even then it doesn't mean that person is the best for you. I learned that there are even more differences out there when it comes to people then i thought. Which helps in people navigation.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting question. I wrote a short story based on my own experiences. Before I knew I had anything above average, I was very shy, introverted, and had a lot of problems relating to people. The first guy I hooked up with was huge. Period. He's still a good friend of mine, and his puts mine to shame. No he's not a member on here. Anyway, he finally convinced me that I wasn't average. The first girl I Was with was not a virgin and gently stepped me through the ropes of what to do. She was very impressed, and slightly scared of my girth. She talked me through what I'd have to do.

Over several years of this, I finally realized what I had. I used it to my advantage. Lol. I was 23. My first serious long term relationship was with a size queen power bottom. LOL. Talk about heaven. He also boosted my ego.

Today? I'm almost 40. My husband and I are together because we love each other, not because of size, or anything else. The last time we had sex was July 23, 2010 (9pm) due to medical complications. I do find it easier to find willing sex partners. *Shrug* A few times I've intentionally left my size out of the question. I still landed the guy, but I learned that was a BAD idea. One even complained that I didn't warn him.

In the end, I think that size can influence the early dating process, but it rarely has an impact beyond that on real relationships. My ex is an ex for a reason and it has nothing to do with size. He complains I ruined him and no one else matches his expections. I think he's the only one who was really impacted by it. I sure wasn't. I was in heaven because I found someone who could take me full on.

Reactions: geitjeshoeder

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
First of all I realized from this site that I'm not as small as I had thought and that the angle of my dick is not abnormal. All things that made me shy about pursuing relationship with women. I don't consider myself in the monster cock league, however being above average does build my confidence amongst other guys I'm with.

My wife's first comment when we first had sex was "you're big" which I took lightly as a nice complement, LPSG only validated that I was a good size.

Same here

Reactions: Frnkd213

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis size has not affected the way I think about relationships, but it did have an impact on sex. When I lost my virginity to an experienced girl and she complemented me on my size, it helped me be more confident in our next encounter, and the next, until she later said that I was one of the best lovers she'd ever had. Talk about an ego boost!

When getting sexual with the 2nd woman in my life, she also complements me on my size, and then proceeds to thoroughly enjoy and complement me on my performance ... again an ego boost. When the 3rd woman, and the 4th etc. basically said the same thing, it boosted my confidence as a lover.

Now my penis size alone doesn't make me a good lover! Paying attention to the woman, reading body language, doing what pleases her, etc. all contribute to making sure the woman I'm with is being taken care of sexually.